• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Multiple knives Medford, Inkosi Lnib

5B08710C-10C7-4D31-92E1-4489606FC5C9.jpeg Hi all I have a Lnib Chris Reeve small Inkosi with a drop point blade. SOLD. I believe it’s one of his earlier works as it has silver thumb studs not the blue he currently uses. It’s in perfect condition with perfect centering and some of the smoothest action ever. I am asking SOLD obo shipping included. PayPal payment. I will only ship to the lower 48. First I’ll take it followed by prompt pm gets it. Payment must be made within 24hrs of an I’ll take it. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to whoever I choose. Please only post on this page if your buying. Everything else please pm. Thanks 9DA21C6C-7DFA-4361-AA1E-D96216C712C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all, I have for sale two new in the box Medford’s the first is a panzer with blue anodized sides blade steel is s35vn, the second is a Panzer the blade steel is D2. Both come with everything from the factory including the hard case and outer box. Knives are exactly how they came from Medford they have not cut anything and I have not carried either at all. I am asking $375 for the Sherman and $400 for the Panzer. Or $725 if you buy both. I also have a 187f if anyone’s interested. It’s brand new as well. I would take $350 for it. I only accept PayPal and I only ship to the lower 48. First I’ll take it followed by prompt pm gets it. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to whoever I choose. Payment must be made within 24hrs of an I’ll take it. Please only post on this page if your buying, save all else for pm. Thanks. https://imgur.com/gallery/gflHfn0

I'll take the inkosi per our pm's

Payment sent. Thank you.

Back