Multitool EDC? Anyone?

I have carried a multitool for EDC and it's a leatherman skeletool but lately i prefer a SAK instead of the Leatherman.

I carry a Leatherman everyday. I change between a couple of different ones. I use it daily to cut boxes or work on the machines at work. I have been doing it for years and not sure what I would do without it.

I EDC a Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit X. I also keep a Victorinox Rambler on my keychain and it's always clipped to my belt loop.

I usually carry my Leatherman wingman. I like it because it is a cheaper multitool yet it is still very well built and I like the pocket clip.

I have been using a multi for a long time. Started out with a LM PST then bought a Kick. Now I mainly rotate EDC between a LM Orange Fuse, Skeletool CX, Gerber MP 400 and Bucktool 360. Rebar in the truck BOB. LM Blast in house BOB. Juice Xe6 in Bathroom first aid kit. Sidekick in garage first aid kit. I have and use them everywhere.

I've carried a sog multitool everyday for several years, I use the pliers and screwdrivers the most. I'm actually surprised that after 6 pages, unless I missed a couple......I seem to be the only one??

I carried an older leatherman wave with no complaint before switching.

cadet most every day, sometimes with friends
100_6034_zps02c36378.jpg

104_2210.jpg

104_2172.jpg

Victorinox Craftman in my pocket every day, work or play. It is pretty compact and has a full set of tools.

I also keep an older SOG multitool, and a Leatherman Crunch in my SUV.

I was gifted a bear grylls multi tool, tiny pliers are useable, but barely.

Used the screw drivers a lot... Full size on a little tool... It bends and is loose from just hand torque.

Impressed by the blades, one plain edge, the other fully serrated, better steel than the LM Micra and squirt.

I started using a dummy cord after it fell out.

It's not a great tool, but it's saved me from walking away from the task at hand. If it lasts a few more months I'll consider it a good tool.

I carry my leatherman surge every day. I love the horizontal carry option that the leather belt pouch offers. Anything the surge can't handle, my glock field knife fixed blade can.

I carry my Leatherman Fuse daily, but if I know I'm doing to be doing something a bit more beefy, it is my Supertool 300.

I've started carrying my SAK Hiker again. I've had it for about 32 years. Got put away for a long time, recently cleaned it up and threw it in my pocket. Had a lot of adventures with this knife over the years!

Back