[youtube]QZzcr8q9Y9s[/youtube]

We Are The World~Ritchie,Wonder,Jackson,et al
[youtube]WmxT21uFRwM[/youtube]

Calling all X men. :D

I'm a double-X man...that work? :D
XXL - Keith Anderson
[youtube]PDzFntCU3pY[/youtube]

Whatz Letterz Nextz? :D:D:D

Jerry Garcia Band-You Never Can Tell (11-6-91)

[youtube]rg0714rGK_k[/youtube]

Zero ~ Smashing Pumpkins

[youtube]xJOGq5XTojo[/youtube]

Surprisingly, I was able to think of about half a dozen songs starting with Z :p

And just a question from a newcomer - have the rules changed at all? Noticing some non-rock songs being posted. Bring me up to speed! :D

And just a question from a newcomer - have the rules changed at all? Noticing some non-rock songs being posted. Bring me up to speed! :D

That's been since page one -- it's the least of our worries. Lately many of the songs posted have been posted five or six times already, and it's not even a different version of the song -- and it's not just the Zs and Qs either; it's happening even with the common letters. Of course registered users don't have access to the "search this thread" feature, but even those who do don't seem to be using it ... and maybe they shouldn't. Do we really want to get into posting more and more obscure songs, scraping the bottom of the barrel? I don't know, maybe it's just time for me (and maybe some others who've been participating since the beginning) to bow out and leave the thread to people who are still having fun with it....

Okay, here's the deal. I'm going through the entire thread and compiling a list of the songs mentioned so far. I estimate that it may take upwards to a week to complete this list, so give me some time. It will be a simple list, just broken down by letter. Seeing as this list would probably be incredibly long to post, I'll try to upload it to my server and just link it here?

Yay? Nay?

Burning all the Flags ~ Hibria

[youtube]iz_Rq3olJGI[/youtube]

That's been since page one -- it's the least of our worries. Lately many of the songs posted have been posted five or six times already, and it's not even a different version of the song -- and it's not just the Zs and Qs either; it's happening even with the common letters. Of course registered users don't have access to the "search this thread" feature, but even those who do don't seem to be using it ... and maybe they shouldn't. Do we really want to get into posting more and more obscure songs, scraping the bottom of the barrel? I don't know, maybe it's just time for me (and maybe some others who've been participating since the beginning) to bow out and leave the thread to people who are still having fun with it....

Okay, here's the deal. I'm going through the entire thread and compiling a list of the songs mentioned so far. I estimate that it may take upwards to a week to complete this list, so give me some time. It will be a simple list, just broken down by letter. Seeing as this list would probably be incredibly long to post, I'll try to upload it to my server and just link it here?

Yay? Nay?

Burning all the Flags ~ Hibria

[youtube]iz_Rq3olJGI[/youtube]

This sounds like a lot of work and time for what it's worth.
Me I listen to YouTube for background music most of the time.
Sure it is getting tougher to find new or even odd music to post now, but that is half the fun and this thread has helped me remember and hear bands from long ago and forgotten. I've really enjoyed hearing these old tunes again and have also enjoyed hearing some new stuff as well.
Making a List of what has been posted is well and good. I'll leave that up to you.
Me I post in this thread because I enjoy hearing and looking for music for this thread.:)

So I Leave It Up To You.:D

Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World

[youtube]hUokMbJC3P8&feature=related[/youtube]

Game On! :D

Blue Oyster Cult: Debbie Denise

[youtube]RbNkcBZUCT0[/youtube]

yea...game on :)
Fade to Black - Metallica
[youtube]Q7C90sLh5Ok[/youtube]

And a fine rainy morning it is :) Hopefully ya'll be so kind as to allow me a double tap ;)

Insomnia ~ Megadeth
[youtube]R55Qxwwr9pw[/youtube]

annnnnd....

Jotun ~ In Flames (Live) - Killer Bass :thumbup:
[youtube]fYM2ngWz0JE[/youtube]

Last edited:
Rock On, Lock1454. :thumbup: :D

Motley Crue - Keep Your Eye On The Money

[youtube]ClVsNs67r7M[/youtube]

Don't ask me how this guy sings this way. :eek: :D

castaways - liar liar

[youtube]vj52XtqF0Iw&feature=related[/youtube]