Must have spydercos

Hey all. I have worn out my favorite spyderco tenacious black knife after 7 years of daily use so i ordered another to replace it. While on various dealer pages ive come to the realization i need more variety in my life . I have ordered a chris reeves small sebenza 21 and a sebenza 25 and a zero tolerance 0562. All great knives but im still partial to spydercos . Loving the tenacious the pm2 is definitely on the list to get i just have to decide which steel . The manix2 has also caught my eye
Just curious as to what other models and steals i should acquire.
What are your top favorite spydercos?

Hoo boy are you going to get a lot of recommendations. :D

If I had to pick one favorite, it would be the Military in CTS-204P (a KnifeWorks exclusive that I think is now out of production) -- any variation on the Military is going to be fantastic, though. I also love the Yojimbo 2, Police (SS/SE), Pacific Salt SE, Salt 2 SE, and Delica 4.

I'm sorry for your wallet. lol!

nLQ1x0L.jpg

LYddxxB.jpg

QL6OAJA.jpg

Throw a dart for the first taste of GREAT spyderco. (sorry China)(but no not really)

Can't go wrong with almost any of the Taichung models especially the Ethnic Series, IMHO...

In addition, I think every Spyderco afi should own an og ball bearing lock like on the Dodo, Poliwog, Phoenix, etc.

Happy Hunting!

I found a dealer bout an hour and half drive so i can go handle what few models they have in stock then price shop online. Im thinking this new addiction will hurt the bank account more than collecting and drinking fine scotch and top shelf bourbons

Im canadian and the border agents have been making up their own interpretation of the law and have been siezing many one hand open designed knives so im fishing in a much smaller pond so to speak

Manix 2, PM2, or Para 3. Or get all of them. That's what I've done. Love them all. S30v works fine for me.

Must have Spydercos: Military & Manix 2. Both in CPM CruWear (BB still has them new). All other Spydercos are cream on the cake :)

Back