MXG Gear Pocket Clips

There are a few threads on them, you just need to use search. Mostly positive reviews and I believe they are USA made. I personally prefer Lynch clips. (Casey lynch of lynch northwest) due to tongue shape. MXG curl up on the tip and its rounded but just stick up a bit. It makes it noticeable as my wrist rubs it when walking. The Lynch clips stick up and level out making it comfortable. Also, they seem to work better on jeans and thicker pants, which makes it one handed pocketable if that makes sense. This is only my opinion, which that and 50 cents will get ya a cup of coffee.

I have a long MXG Gear clip on my PM2 and my Byrd Cara Cara Rescue 2. I like them just fine.

B bigpaulo Lol your first 2 posts all in one day since you're registered 12 yrs ago? The heck :D :thumbsup:

and I believe they are USA made
and i am saying that there is no reason to believe so. either a company proudly says so, states in writing, on the phone, in youtubes, and even shows proof (photos of workshop/factory, videos), or … it doesn't. if it doesn't, then your beliefs are as good as mine. also, there is no need for NE1 to get defensive over this potentially controversial subtopic, as long as nobody shows proof of COUNTRY OF ORIGIN (of materials and main manufacturing site).

My pal gets his PM2 pocket clips (they also fit on Delica4, Endura4) from AliexpressDOTcom and he uses the search term <c81 clip> to find them. He also believes that they are USA made :eek:

I saw his clips and i liked them a lot. Never mind. Moving on.

Last edited:
I use them on some of my kershaws and also ZT’s. I like their deep pocket carry clip.

One of the reviews on MXG clips mentioned that they were made in USA. But I understand your skepticism. My first thought was “probably imported “ So my comment about I believe they’re made in USA is from heresy and I them am giving them the benefit of a doubt.

my pal told me that he read in the AX customer reviews that the clips are identical to the ones from the companies mentioned in the OP. and i am gonna believe my pal, i absolutely trust him on this.
so if the clips were to be identical, i.e. stemming from the same factory, then it doesn't say (nor does he say or the AX customers say) where the main factory is located. and i think that at that point it wouldn't matter anymore where exactly the factory is located.

if the company owner tells me personally into my face where the main factory (not just the repackaging station) is located, i will believe him and only him. it will be his choice to lie into my face at that moment. but then again, if the clips are identical, what would it matter where they are manufactured?

NEVER MIND. LET'S MOVE ON.

btw i have never dealt with those OP companies before, to me they are strangers as anyone, so i personally have no reason to give them the benefit of doubt over my pal or the AX customer reviews.

Last edited:
Back