Mxg pocket clips

Just got my mxg titanium short deep carry pocket clip in today for my BM Mini Crooked River, i originally bought a deep carry clip from benchmade but the metal is very springy and didnt seem the best, it also has a decent grab to it but not as much as id like. So i went ahead and pulled the trigger on the mxg titanium clip which was about $25 shipped. I like this clip a lot better, great retention and its a short deep carry clip. Not to mention the titanium matches the aluminum bolsters nicely. They are on ebay and make them for a variety of manufacturers knives. The seller is blue4you2010. If you search mxg it wont pull them up.

Heres the sellers page
https://m.ebay.com/seller?sid=blue4you2010&nav=ORDER_DETAILS

ffa37d44c77c4da2b3ff671ff4d69e99.jpeg

45b9b97c99544c89a822a319c1c219c2.jpeg

My experience with them has been hit or miss. Not in regard to quality, as I do think they’re well made, but comfort. I had the short “Lynch-esque” deep carry clip on my PM2, and it was absolutely great. Following that, I got a standard ride clip for my BM 710 to replace the original, and it wasn't comfortable... on any of my Benchmades. The square-ish corners of the tip of the clip and the added height off the scale bothered my hand. So it sits unused, replaced by a factory clip requested direct from BKC.

That’s good! It definitely looks good on that Crooked River, too. The one you selected has substantially rounder corners than the one I got for my 710, but it’s a completely different style all together. Again, I think they make a very good product with lots of styles to choose from. It’s always nice to have options to make it more your own. I loved the first one I got, the second one just didn’t fit me well. Enjoy your knife!

Back