My 1st Team Gemini!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ist Team Gemini 1st 5th of Johnnie Walker Black
se54T7p.jpg

Man, I was so happy when I received my 1st Team Gemini, a HOG Gemini at that. But, it got me to thinking, what could be better than A HOG Gemini?
And I thought and I thought, until I finally got it!
The only thing that could be better than A HOG Gemini would be..........

Sweet pair congrats on the score!
Lol, thanx Jack!
Man, I'm just havin a good time.
Dont think I've ever posted as much as I have since I ordered that NFNO.
Yup, havin a good time till the money runs out, and brother, the well is now dry lol.
And, yes, extra drool on the Black Canvas one :D

I used to think the TG's were too tacticool for my tastes, most of it because of the top guard. But man, that handle is a sexy beast. And I have to admit, some blades just look "right" with a fuller, and this is one of them.

The nice thing about a thick blade is that if you suck at sharpening, you can still bludgeon the intruder to death. Probably cuts bananas well too.

I used to think the TG's were too tacticool for my tastes, most of it because of the top guard. But man, that handle is a sexy beast. And I have to admit, some blades just look "right" with a fuller, and this is one of them.

The nice thing about a thick blade is that if you suck at sharpening, you can still bludgeon the intruder to death. Probably cuts bananas well too.

Lol, yup.
Would I be correct in saying that it's a TGLB, but a bit longer and a lot thicker?

Lol, yup.
Would I be correct in saying that it's a TGLB, but a bit longer and a lot thicker?
Not really....It shares much of the Style of the TGLB, but that is where it ends. Like the "Original" Team Gemini similar, BUT very different...This New iteration shares only "Team Gemini" in name the TGLB was "Light Brigade" these new ones are "Heavy Ordinance Grade"...Longer and Thicker is NOT TGLB...Still a nice blade:)

Not really....It shares much of the Style of the TGLB, but that is where it ends. Like the "Original" Team Gemini similar, BUT very different...This New iteration shares only "Team Gemini" in name the TGLB was "Light Brigade" these new ones are "Heavy Ordinance Grade"...Longer and Thicker is NOT TGLB...Still a nice blade:)
Oh, ok. Did the original team Gemini have a fuller?
I was thinking it looked more like a tglb more than the original or 14 or crusader.
I certainly realize she not light by any means lol
Just that she favors the tglb more than the others if that makes sense.
Thanx for the info!!

Last edited:
Lol, Both those knives together are only 9oz shy of 4 pounds of INFI Bacon :D

Oh, ok. Did the original team Gemini have a fuller?
I was thinking it looked more like a tglb more than the original or 14 or crusader.
I certainly realize she not light by any means lol
Just that she favors the tglb more than the others if that makes sense.
Thanx for the info!!
Not the best Idea to be trying to change the Name Designation just because they look similar...Somewhere down the Road a buyer or seller might make a mistake and claim the blade to be something it's not...Original had fuller but was flat ground with convex edge, TGLB has shallow Hollow grind, TG14 is convex...HOG is Deep Hollow on Massive slab of INFI all are very different in someway. Just call it what Jerry named it since it is his creation.

Not the best Idea to be trying to change the Name Designation just because they look similar...Somewhere down the Road a buyer or seller might make a mistake and claim the blade to be something it's not...Original had fuller but was flat ground with convex edge, TGLB has shallow Hollow grind, TG14 is convex...HOG is Deep Hollow on Massive slab of INFI all are very different in someway. Just call it what Jerry named it since it is his creation.

Dude, what the hacks wrong with you?
Telling me to just call it what Jerry named it?
I NEVER tried or even thought about changing the name. Honestly, I could care less what you think.
I just said it favors the tglb.
Whatever man.
I'll certainly admit, thatbI never should've said that's it's pretty much a tglb but a bit longer and a lot thicker. Man, do I eve wish I hadn't said that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back