My 2019 Spyderco Knives

I started this last year so it will be a yearly thing for me. Thanks Spyderco for more great knives this year. I just got my last knife for the year, so please post up the Spyderco's you got.

My 2019 Spyderco's are:

1. Endela
2. Waterway
3. Province
4. Cook's Knife (Discontinued)
5. Straight Spine Stretch

I think very hard on the purchase of my Knives, I really like and enjoy all of them but there has to be a top dog and the winner for me for best Spyderco of 2019 is hands down the Province. Thanks Spyderco, I look forward to next year.

Bought my first real knife in September. Got into Spydercos in November. Already had a Native 1. Now I have a Manix 2, a Manix 2 XL, a Smock on the way and am in the process of working out a deal on an Amalgam.

2020 is going to be rough on my wallet.

New Spydies in 2019:
1. Ikuchi
2. Native Chief
3. Kapara
4. Police 4 LW

Knife of the year would be a toss-up between Ikuchi and Kapara, they are both fantastic (in their own way, of course).

In 2020 I'd like to see the Pacific Salt 2 and the Remote Release salt (if the Snap-It is still selling I can't see any reason this one wouldn't too)

9EPxFfp.jpg

Good haul for 2019
V Toku2 Stretch 2
Drunken
P3 LW
Paysan
P3 Maxamet
Bento P2 M390
St Nicks Lil Native & Shaman
Dlt P3 LW
BHQ Dodo

For myself:
-Kapara.
-Junction.

It was a low volume year for me. I only bought a total of 4-knives for personal use, Spyderco accounted for half of my acquisitions.

For Gifts:
-Salt 2 x2
-Para 3 LW

It's hard being on vacation and not being able to see them but on top of my head

Brand new:

Opus
Native Chief
Police 4 K390
Manix

Used:

Lionspy
Tropen
Shaman
Manix XL
Manix S110v LW
Manix LW