• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My 4V Shaman for your...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff_things

Gold Member
I have a brand spanking new, St. Nick's 4V Shaman. Just got it today. Everything is perfect. Centering, action will be a free dropper soon, edge is symmetrical and the lockup perfect.

I'm looking for some GEC's or CRK.

For GEC: Micarta Soda Scout, Ebony TC's or 77's. Hit me up with any others you may have.

For CRK: My Shaman would obviously go toward your CRK, but I'm looking for the Crop Circles variant, a large 21 Insingo, or a small Raindrop Damascus. I will hear out any CRK though.

As far as anything else, just let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Robert

Umm. Wow that's about the nicest looking shaman I have ever seen. Where does one enquire one of them? And I'm totally sure its sold out by now. Lol

Trade value?
Hey what I was getting at is what store didn't come from. I don't think I have anything you would like. I mean if I had any of what you wanted I would definitely have offered it up. I was more pointing out that the store in which sold them are surely already out of them. That knife is beast.

Hey what I was getting at is what store didn't come from. I don't think I have anything you would like. I mean if I had any of what you wanted I would definitely have offered it up. I was more pointing out that the store in which sold them are surely already out of them. That knife is beast.
Huh? I was asking the op the trade value on the shaman

Huh? I was asking the op the trade value on the shaman
Lmao. Really sorry about that brother. I didn't have my glasses on and thought you were the OP. I'm an idiot. I hope you land this one. It's super sweet looking.

Umm. Wow that's about the nicest looking shaman I have ever seen. Where does one enquire one of them? And I'm totally sure its sold out by now. Lol

Trade value?

By any chance looking for a Bnib Rex para 3?

Sent you a pm. Thanks

I've got a BNIB rex 45 pm3 or a Spyderco Battlestation + cash if interested.

KnifeCenter had a few; sold out early. Preorders are now closed.

This is the St. Nick's exclusive; I don't think Knife Center would carry them. But yes, they're long gone and sold out in under 2 minutes.

TV is around $250ish. If anyone is interested in buying it, send me a PM and we can discuss that possibility.

If I didn't get to your PMs, I will now.

Still available for now.

I have a brand spanking new, St. Nick's 4V Shaman. Just got it today. Everything is perfect. Centering, action will be a free dropper soon, edge is symmetrical and the lockup perfect.

I'm looking for some GEC's or CRK.

For GEC: Micarta Soda Scout, Ebony TC's or 77's. Hit me up with any others you may have.

For CRK: My Shaman would obviously go toward your CRK, but I'm looking for the Crop Circles variant, a large 21 Insingo, or a small Raindrop Damascus. I will hear out any CRK though.

As far as anything else, just let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Robert
Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back