my AK got new pants..made in Scotland

hey up all

Well these new pants turned up for my Busse AK. Adrienne (Ghillie DHu http://www.ghilliedhuleather.co.uk/ ) has used vintage coloured leather. It feels like real quality, got some excellent service, and especially a generous offer to modify anything i want if it doesn't work as I want.. i'd highly recommend her to anyone who wants that celtic feel to the sheath..

cheers

ug

ys4t.jpg

ys2l.jpg

ys1z.jpg

:)

That is a beautiful sheath - Congrats

Did the handle on the AK come like that, or did you mod it? Additional pics would be appreciated too

thanks all.. the best thing is that the leather should look better the more i take it out into the wilds and bash it around....

looking forward to getting pants for my new gladius too :)

VERY cool :thumbup:

But, the scales on your AK.... I'd like to see a closer look at those ;)

Last edited:
VERY cool :thumbup:

But, the scales on your AK.... I'd like to see a closer look at those ;)

he he :D

they are custom shop g rex scales.. at the bolt holes i've added a rubber moulding compund called sugru (it's temperature, water and ugug proof) .. gives a little extra grip and also more control because of the sticky nature :)

will rty to do a close up photo of the handle :thumbup:

That is a beautiful sheath - Congrats

Did the handle on the AK come like that, or did you mod it? Additional pics would be appreciated too

heres a crappy phone pic, the sword out of it's sheath a little in this photo... on this ak i actually started handling the blade a short sliver of time before the sugru was completely set... the rubber shapes better that way ...

cheers

ug :)

Last edited:
Gratz! Really beautiful man. I like the pants a lot. Sweet Custom Shop Ak too. Thx for sharing the pics.

Back