My American GAW- WE HAVE A WINNER!

Hey Shawn, congrats that sounds cool. Twins could be Twins fans.
In my original post I stated that I didn't have hat in hand. It looks like it will arrive Saturday. I will let this run until I can get to the Post Office, either late Sat. or early Mon.

Alan

S7300608_zps4ims6iv3.jpg

Hey, I would love a chance to EDC that. Please count me in! Thanks for the chance

Ooh! I'm in. The hat will give me an excuse to buy a knife to match.

I am in, thanks! One of my most memorial baseball watching moments is the 1991 World Series, it was one of the best ever:thumbup:

I'm going to run this until 4PM Sunday EDT. That way I can get your address and ship Monday morning. Good luck.

Alan

Just ran number generator. The winner is #18 Wurrwulf. Congratulations Shawn. Send me your address and I'll get it out to you tomorrow.
Thanks everyone and especially Bladeforums and the hard working moderators.

Alan

Thank you so much, Alan! I can't wait to see my brother's reaction to the Twins hat. That Barlow will go right into the pocket! Email sent.

Hey, way to go, Shawn!! Congrats! :thumbup::thumbup:
Thanks for the generous and innovative GAW, Alan! :cool::cool:

- GT

A lovely package arrived today from Alan. The knife is beautiful, and the hat is top notch, but I've got to say that the best thing in the box was the hand written note from Alan. There's just something to be said about taking the time to sit down and put pen to paper. And speaking of taking the time, Alan went out of his way to find a lucky quarter depicting my home state's National Forest, Kisatchie National Forest, to send to me! I can't wait for this barlow and quarter to be in my pocket! I know my brother will get a laugh out of the hat, too.

Thank you, again, Alan. It was such a pleasure to receive your GAW prize.

hRgfWaD.jpg

It was my pleasure to be able to repay the friendliness that I've encountered during my time here on Bladeforums. And, it's always nice to have your efforts appreciated. Thanks Shawn and regards to BF.

Alan

Back