My Anthem report

Yeah I agree. W_cole are you having up and down blade play?

Seems like you easily could have had this discussion in your own thread about the Anthem. Just sayin.

Wow, like constructive criticism much? So since I don't have glowing thoughts on the Anthem I'm not allowed to comment on your thread? Seems a little narrow minded. "If you don't like the Anthem go comment on your own thread and not here", is that what you meant to say?

It's not like I called you stupid or a POS for liking it. I apologized for coming off as a negative Nancy and assured you I was just giving my thoughts on the Anthem like you have done. What a joke.

Just Sayin.

Wow, like constructive criticism much? So since I don't have glowing thoughts on the Anthem I'm not allowed to comment on your thread? Seems a little narrow minded. "If you don't like the Anthem go comment on your own thread and not here", is that what you meant to say?

It's not like I called you stupid or a POS for liking it. I apologized for coming off as a negative Nancy and assured you I was just giving my thoughts on the Anthem like you have done. What a joke.

Just Sayin.

Wow, pretty thin-skinned, there. You even acknowledge you were hijacking the thread, dude. You have a whole thread of your own complaining about your experience. Why you need to take over this one too I just don't really get, that's all. Do all the threads about the Anthem have to have your experience billboarded all over them?

Wow, pretty thin-skinned, there. You even acknowledge you were hijacking the thread, dude. You have a whole thread of your own complaining about your experience. Why you need to take over this one too I just don't really get, that's all. Do all the threads about the Anthem have to have your experience billboarded all over them?
technically its not your thread, you started it, but its the forums. its a discussion and its on topic. just sayin. im not favoring one side or the other.

but you guys should just drop the arguing.

technically its not your thread, you started it, but its the forums. its a discussion and its on topic. just sayin. im not favoring one side or the other.

I agree, it's a boring argument best abandoned.

I do have some more thoughts on my experience with the knife which I hope to post in a few days.

Thin skinned? I'm not the one pissed off about another person having different thoughts on a knife then I do. I'm also not the one telling people to go comment on other posts and not this one. I said Sorry for coming off like I was high jacking the thread. Not my fault you misinterpreted that.

If you looked at my original comment I did give the Anthem some credit and stated what I did like about it. Not my fault you misread that too. However, I did state a couple of things that I found wrong on my particular Anthem and was looking to see if anybody else's was suffering from the same problem.

Instead of being a grown-up and taking feed back and learning from it; you automatically told me to take my business elsewhere. The thread I started was to raise awareness to Benchmade about ALL their models and the lack of QC, using the Anthem as an example. Your thread is just about the Anthem. I'm not sure how much clearer I can be here.

I'm not thin skinned, I just think about what I'm going to say before I say it. Something I think you have yet to comprehend.

Told me to go comment somewhere else, censorship at it's finest.

You're right brotha. Also, thank you for acknowledging that my comment was on topic.

Thin skinned? I'm not the one pissed off about another person having different thoughts on a knife then I do. I'm also not the one telling people to go comment on other posts and not this one. I said Sorry for coming off like I was high jacking the thread. Not my fault you misinterpreted that.

If you looked at my original comment I did give the Anthem some credit and stated what I did like about it. Not my fault you misread that too. However, I did state a couple of things that I found wrong on my particular Anthem and was looking to see if anybody else's was suffering from the same problem.

Instead of being a grown-up and taking feed back and learning from it; you automatically told me to take my business elsewhere. The thread I started was to raise awareness to Benchmade about ALL their models and the lack of QC, using the Anthem as an example. Your thread is just about the Anthem. I'm not sure how much clearer I can be here.

I'm not thin skinned, I just think about what I'm going to say before I say it. Something I think you have yet to comprehend.

Told me to go comment somewhere else, censorship at it's finest.

Ok, dude. Sure. I hope you feel like you've sufficiently aired your opinion.

Reactions: 353
I sure do! And Hey! Thanks for not telling me to take my opinion somewhere else too! Feels good not to be segregated due to my opinion. Thanks, Bud.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want you to feel further victimized.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want you to feel further victimized.

There we go. Couldn't just leave it alone Huh? Didn't realise we were digging that deep. Good luck with whatever this is, Blade Forums Narrow minded reviews? Sounds about right. I might just be your #1 Fan. Where's the subscribe button? Lmao.

There we go. Couldn't just leave it alone Huh? Didn't realise we were digging that deep. Good luck with whatever this is, Blade Forums Narrow minded reviews? Sounds about right. I might just be your #1 Fan. Where's the subscribe button? Lmao.

Sorry, did you feel the need to have the last word?

Thanks, fellas. I do plan to. But it will take me a few days before I have more real data to report, so yeah. Stay tuned. Thanks for the interest!

Hey HD!! Would appreciate it if you continue adding to the thread also! Been keeping an eye on it since day 1!
I just ordered 3 more Anthems....yup...3 more!!
Ordered one and my son caught a glimpse......haven't seen it since!! My other son fell in love with it also!
'Mine', I'll put that in quotes because I'm sure I'll never see it again, was fantastic!! I absolutely LOVE this model!!
Joe

Thanks, fellas. I do plan to. But it will take me a few days before I have more real data to report, so yeah. Stay tuned. Thanks for the interest!

halden.doerge halden.doerge Another vote here for keeping it going. I like the good, bad, and ugly of a long term review. Many of us have honeymoon blinders for variable amounts of time. I'd still like to see updates a year from now!

palonej palonej 4 Anthems?!?! At least your signature line is accurate--LOL!

Back