My Big Chris EDC

I picked this one up from Chris a few years ago, and it has pretty much been by my side ever since. It makes a great companion with my CZs. Chris is an artist and his work is worth the entry price and wait!!

That is really nice. Very old school military. I wish I had more Big Chris knives, somehow four isn't nearly enough.

Like the handle shape on that...a bit different.

Love the CZ too! :thumbup:

I like it all!! The Adamas the CZ ( are those custom grips? They have to be) the Big Chris stiletto looking knife (what's the steel?) and the Fenix light (at least I think it's a Fenix). I'll take it all.....how much for the lot!!! J/k or maybe I should say I wish!

I like it all!! The Adamas the CZ ( are those custom grips? They have to be) the Big Chris stiletto looking knife (what's the steel?) and the Fenix light (at least I think it's a Fenix). I'll take it all.....how much for the lot!!! J/k or maybe I should say I wish!

LOL. Yes, the grips are LOK Grip Grenades (VZ Frag inspired) on the P-02. The Big Chris is a CPM 3V hunk of steel and the torch is a Streamlight. Cheaper than a Fenix and just as nice.

Back