My buddy Ralph.

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
A wise man once told me "if you have one true friend in life, you are more fortunate than most". Well, I am truely blessed because I have a handfull of great buddies, that no matter what, come hell or high water, I know have my back. People that I trust, poeple that I know no matter what is going on in there lives, wish only the best for me and are willing to help me make it happen regaurdless. My buddy Ralph is one of those poeple. Ralph and I hired in the exact same day in our jobs, and have worked together ever sense. We have become great friends over the last 15 years and he's always lent a helping hand to me when he could.
Ralph has come across a terrible streak of bad luck. Long story short, basically the last 8 years or so has been about as hard as times can be on a guy. Now many of you are familiar with my Yuma. Ralph has always loved that knife. Has always wanted one, but really never had the funds. The very first Yuma I made brought me great luck. It has been well received and I'm selling a lot of them. So today, I tried to pass the luck on to Ralph, and gave him the knife. I hope it brings him the joy and good luck it has brought me. Good luck old buddy! Keep your head up. It will get better!
2012-11-03145145.jpg
2012-11-03145314.jpg

Last edited:
I hope things get better for your friend Ralph man, I know for a fact he just got an awesome knife so things are looking up a little bit already. That knife has been "immortalized" in print...lol, just not sure when the issue will publish :)

I sincerely hope things get better for your friend Todd.

And you are a top notch friend for passing along your good luck Yuma.

You're a class act!

I can tell it looks like Ralph's luck ain't the worst to have a friend as considerate as yourself there Todd. Good luck to him and his, that is a fine knife.

This is just one of the reasons I'm happy to call you a friend Todd. Your skills and craftsmanship is only exceeded by your generosity.

Man, just about the time all the local evening news stations convince you there is no hope for mankind, you get the privilege of reading something like this . . . .
Excellent gesture on your part Todd, & best of luck and good thoughts to Ralph as well . . . we should all be so lucky as you . . . . :thumbup:
Great story, & hope for a great ending . . .
Be safe.

Good on you for giving him the knife and best of luck to Ralph!

Back