Deleted

That’s one hell of a collection! Thanks for sharing Ju, a real treat.🤛

That last dagger is a beast, I'd love to hold it! I have to admit that the "H" models are my favorite, of course I've never owned one, or even held one for that matter, but the 45 folder really intrigues me... do you have any other photos of it that you would share? Thanks, Bart

CRK officially introduced the Umnumzaan on the BladeShow 2008. Subsequently, CRK claimed that they will introduce 2 Umnumzaans with unique graphic and mystery steel which they still in testing. Then, CRK officially introduced these two Umnumzaans at the Plaza Cutlery "Evening of the Cutlery Arts Show", each with unique graphic and mystery steel blade, and claimed that they will never make other embellished Umnumzaans. So this is 1 of 1, truly unique piece. The steel was later confirmed as S35VN.
Truly unbelievable! How one hunts something down like this is impressive!

It was a joy to follow this thread. My favorite knife is the fixed blade from day 33. Truly stunning!

That last dagger is a beast, I'd love to hold it! I have to admit that the "H" models are my favorite, of course I've never owned one, or even held one for that matter, but the 45 folder really intrigues me... do you have any other photos of it that you would share? Thanks, Bart
I will share some other pics in the future, but not at this time
Truly unbelievable! How one hunts something down like this is impressive!
Thank you Eric
It was a joy to follow this thread. My favorite knife is the fixed blade from day 33. Truly stunning!
Thank you sir

I will share some other pics in the future, but not at this time

Thank you Eric

Thank you sir
Very nice collection. Not a huge Chris Reeve fan but can appreciate your extraordinary collection. Do you exclusively collect Chris Reeve or do you collect other makers? Thanks for sharing.

Very nice collection. Not a huge Chris Reeve fan but can appreciate your extraordinary collection. Do you exclusively collect Chris Reeve or do you collect other makers? Thanks for sharing.
Thank you sir, I collect other makers but mainly focus on CRK.

Last edited:
Some new knives have just been added to the collection:
If you don’t mind me asking, where do you find such incredible pieces to add to your collection. I haven’t seen such great pieces available for purchase.

If you don’t mind me asking, where do you find such incredible pieces to add to your collection. I haven’t seen such great pieces available for purchase.
This is a difficult question. I have been collecting CRK for about 10 years, in the past years, I have established contacts and deep friendship with many well-known collectors, one day when they plan to sell, I think they should give me a higher priority. As you said, these are very good stuffs, unless the seller doesn't know the people who understand these, it's difficult for these to appear in the open markets.

Back