Deleted

This is a difficult question. I have been collecting CRK for about 10 years, in the past years, I have established contacts and deep friendship with many well-known collectors, one day when they plan to sell, I think they should give me a higher priority. As you said, these are very good stuffs, unless the seller doesn't know the people who understand these, it's difficult for these to appear in the open markets.
Your collection is truly remarkable and your photographic skills really show off the craftsmanship on display. Thank you for sharing!

Well this is my first CRK and it just arrived today. I’m impressed with the point, edge, scales and overall build quality.

Attachments

• 752B02BC-5E33-418B-BBE3-F45F0B93203B.jpeg
    752B02BC-5E33-418B-BBE3-F45F0B93203B.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 4
rather than go back and like all the pics I'm just gonna say it here. incredible collection. thank you for sharing with us........

I Ditto that!!!
What an historic awesome collection,
I’m seeing things I didn’t even know existed!!
I’ve only been collecting for about 3-4 years, so any thing I can learn along the way, I try and absorb, for future reference.

I’m also finding out that
1) you got to be at the right place at the right time, and act fast, to score a grail.
2) you do need to know someone that knows someone, that might know someone!! :)

I want to thank you for sharing and taking the time to post such beautiful pieces.
You have acquired what only but maybe a select few ever have.
Thanks again, and Keep it coming!!
Troy😎

I Ditto that!!!
What an historic awesome collection,
I’m seeing things I didn’t even know existed!!
I’ve only been collecting for about 3-4 years, so any thing I can learn along the way, I try and absorb, for future reference.

I’m also finding out that
1) you got to be at the right place at the right time, and act fast, to score a grail.
2) you do need to know someone that knows someone, that might know someone!! :)

I want to thank you for sharing and taking the time to post such beautiful pieces.
You have acquired what only but maybe a select few ever have.
Thanks again, and Keep it coming!!
Troy😎

Thank you Troy, happy collecting!

Back