My Dingo has made it home

:p and all I can say is WOW. This is a great looking knife and feels stout as hell. It also fits perfectly in my Spec Ops short sheath. I'll put the JRE leather one up and use the Spec Ops. I love the micarta handles, nice and big and fit me perfectly. Well worth the wait!!!! :eek:

OM, great looking knife and nice photography. It sure is stout at .250" thick, isn't it? Looks a lot like mine except for the #, :).

Yep, handle feels great on these. Very stout knife for the weight.

Tom, is the tang ground out to make it lighter?

I believe they skeletonized the hell out of the tang. At least that's what I recall from one of the pics in the shop.

Here is the "secret chamber"
Cutout.jpg

Mine has arrived and it's every bit as nice as I had hoped. I had a little trouble finding the number as it's on the spine for mine instead of the blade. I have to say I prefer it there myself.

AS PROMISED, HERE ARE SOME PICS OF # 29. SORRY THEY AREN'T VERY GOOD, BUT THE KNIFE SURE IS. MINE ALSO HAS THE # ON THE SPINE.

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

I really like the blade finish on those. Will this knife be a regular item?

Tom,

At what number did you start putting the numbers on the spine instead of on the flat of the blade?

USSR, I beleive Tom Krein is planning another run of the Dingos so you should be able to get your name on the list for a Dingo. If you're interested, contact Tom Krein and make a request. This is a great looking knife and with 3V steel, it should be a great performer.

I really like the blade finish on those. Will this knife be a regular item?

In a word... YES! :) They won't be numbered, but the Dingo will be a standard part of the K9 line. I have steel ordered already for the next run and a few prototypes.

Tom,

At what number did you start putting the numbers on the spine instead of on the flat of the blade?

I did not remember that Dan had numbered them on the back of the blade... Since the first ones were done by who was paid in full their is not a number where they changed...

Tom

Back