And here's my little turn trying to stop me from selling one of my Mammoths. :p

Brat-WhiteMammothSeb.jpg
Brat-WhiteMammothSeb2.jpg

Last edited:
Me? At it again????? :confused: Oh, wait...... :p

Today's group pic is a mammoth one. ;)

Small Mammoth Sebs, that is! :D :D

Mammoths3_zpsn2j1pbuj.jpg

2 bark, each very different from the other, and one cream colored Ivory. The Ivory one has ladder damascus on the older pattern...

Mammoths1_zpsomb7qolj.jpg

All are smalls, I've had the Ivory for a while, the 2 barks are new arrivals that happen to have been born on the same day...

Mammoths5_zpsuec1xhat.jpg

And close-ups of the new arrivals. This one is probably more collectible with it's blues and greens....

Mammoths2_zpszaplnsfv.jpg

But I think I like this one better....

Mammoths4_zps5wa2vswp.jpg

I wish I had a seb with that green and blue mammoth. I have a mammoth sebenza clip that would match it beautifully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many fantastic collections shown here. He's my modest collection of new ones below. The first one I ever bought was born on June 19, 2014 (Large Sebenza 25 with black micarta inlay).
1_zpso5lp8c2g.jpg~original

Last edited:
You sold this entire collection to LW? She is on a buying spree for sure.

So many fantastic collections shown here. He's my modest collection of new ones below. The first one I ever bought was born on June 19, 2014 (Large Sebenza 24 with black micarta inlay).
1_zpso5lp8c2g.jpg~original

Such a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing, LW! It looks like there's some paper or cardboard under many of the pocket clips. Is that to keep them mint so the pocket clip doesn't scratch the handle during storage?

Such a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing, LW! It looks like there's some paper or cardboard under many of the pocket clips. Is that to keep them mint so the pocket clip doesn't scratch the handle during storage?

Those are tags that correspond with a matching tag in the box, to make it easier to get them all back in their right boxes.

And now a very fond farewell. Sometimes I have to let one I really like go in order to keep refining my collection. I'll miss this one.

Farewell, Firecracker!

RegFirecracker-Departure.jpg

Last edited:
I know some pretty knives pass through here, but some still jump up and sing to me like nothing else. Today's arrival is a perfect example.

It's a lefty.
It's a large.
It's a Regular.
It's got a BG-42 blade.
It' pre-date code with an old clip.
It's graphics were done by Chris.
What more could it ask for?

Except maybe to look like this!!!

UGLeftyRibbons_Balcony1-4.jpg UGLeftyRibbons_Balcony1-2.jpg UGLeftyRibbons_Balcony1-6.jpg

Last edited:
I know some pretty knives pass through here, but some still jump up and sing to me like nothing else. Today's arrival is a perfect example.

It's a lefty.
It's a large.
It's a Regular.
It's got a BG-42 blade.
It' pre-date code with an old clip.
It's graphics were done by Chris.
What more could it ask for?

Except maybe to look like this!!!

UGLeftyRibbons-Balcony3_zpsxdjcmljc.jpg

UGLeftyRibbons-Balcony2_zpsta6jkwvv.jpg

UGLeftyRibbons-Balcony4_zps8mozlks8.jpg

I can certainly understand why you didn't pass this one up, you just don't see many lefty's like that.
That is definitely grail worthy. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Peter, Ajack, and Nick!

Regular # 180!

When the Sebenza we all know as the Regular was first introduced, CRK called it the New Style. The first 200 made were numbered, and Chris did graphics on a small number of them. This one is # 180, a large with BG-42 steel.

R_180-1.jpg R_180-Close.jpg R_180-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back