Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

I love that UG, it's so cool. Simple but at the same time very, very clever!

My Siamese was jealous of the kitten getting her pic taken with her first knife, so I had to take this pic of her with her very own Mnandi. :D :D :D

BratMnandi_zps3itymosl.jpg

My Zoee wanted me to show her with her bird cleaning knife, of course it had to be a CRK. She loves cats also, she lives with two! Such a great thread, I just have to be careful to not droll on my keyboard!

Great looking dog with a good taste in knives. Love my Inyoni, gets loads of use!

A special and rare piece of CRK history came to roost today, Handmade Sebenza #52. H52 is a lefty, one of apparently only 3 made. Born in October of 1991.

H52_Close.jpg

H52_Arrival2.jpg

H52_Arrival1.jpg

H52_Arrival3.jpg

Here it's with some friends. From left to right; H52, P68, un-numbered P, Regular, Classic, 21

LargesTimeline_Balcony9.jpg

LargesTimeline_Balcony3.jpg

Same order, except top to bottom.

LargesTimeline_Balcony5.jpg

LargesTimeline_Balcony7.jpg

The order of the Classic and Regular are reversed in this pic.

LargesTimeline_Balcony1.jpg

I didnt realize that the H Sebenza’s were that thick in slabs. Wow. Guess the overbuilt idea was there way before Hinderer/Strider and the like.

One of the first UG's to come to roost at Casa_de_Wolfe, a small Regular from 2005 that I know as 'Industrial Moon'. You'd get the name easier if I turned it over. It came to me looking very well used and scratched up, but a trip to the mothership worked wonders. The inlay is an Amethyst, and the blade is SV30. Not my prettiest one, but just a really cool design. Hope you enjoy this installment of the balcony sessions. :)

UG_IndustrialMoon-Balcony1.jpg

UG_IndustrialMoon-Balcony2.jpg

UG_IndustrialMoon-Balcony3.jpg

UG_IndustrialMoon-Balcony4.jpg

RegIndustrialMoon2.jpg

RegIndustrialMoon.jpg

Amethyst.jpg

Thanks, Peter, Ajack, and Nick!

Regular # 180!

When the Sebenza we all know as the Regular was first introduced, CRK called it the New Style. The first 200 made were numbered, and Chris did graphics on a small number of them. This one is # 180, a large with BG-42 steel.

R_180-2_zpsybospt9i.jpg~original

R_180-Close_zpswgwpqogg.jpg~original

Keep coming back and looking at this one, really cool graphics!

A UG a bit off the beaten path....

Lisa's artistry seems to go in cycles, where she'll come up with a new theme and follow it for a bit. In 2012 she was doing a lot of graphics centered around the pivot in a big way, many with intense colors. This large 21 is an example of that, I call it 'Industrial Wheel'. It makes me think of a large gear wheel I saw years ago. Having that great pattern to the Raindrop damascus doesn't hurt either. ;) And to make it even cooler, this one was born on Halloween. :)

UG_IndustrialWheel-Balcony3.jpg

UG_IndustrialWheel-Balcony5.jpg

UG_IndustrialWheel-Balcony2.jpg

UG_IndustrialWheel-Balcony6.jpg

UG_IndustrialWheel-Balcony4.jpg UG_IndustrialWheel-Balcony1.jpg

Back