Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

My carry rotation, as I intend for it to stay for a long time to come...

Top row;. Camel Thorn Mnandi, Shiro 95T, Old pivot Umnumzaan, Large Regular 2002 Bocote, Mammoth Bark large 21, African Blackwood Classic, Large 21 UG 'Grapevine', Box Elder Burl Mnandi

Bottom section; On left, Small Classic UG 'Dreamcatcher' with B&W Ladder damascus, CGG Stars & Stripes with B&W Raindrop damascus. On right, Shiro Neon Lite, small 21 CGG 'Freedom'.

EDCs_Feb2018_Fronts2.jpg

EDCs_Feb2018_Backs.jpg

EDCs_Feb2018_Mnandi-95T.jpg

EDCs_Feb2018_Zaan-Annual-2k.jpg

EDCs_Feb2018_LargeSebs.jpg

EDCs_Feb2018_BEMnandi.jpg

EDCs_Feb2018_DamascusSebs.jpg

EDCs_Feb2018_Smalls.jpg

i keep saying this and it still rings true. you ma'am have an amazing collection and some day i hope to have 1/4 of what you have.

You know I think it is time for a new group photo. :D

May take a week or two to setup... but worth every moment. I would volunteer to help setup... but high probability a few may end up in my pockets. ROFL

Love watching your collection grow LW. Thank you for sharing all of them with us.

Drool...... I'm a little envious, a always you have one of the most impressive CRK collections out there and as always I enjoy reading about and looking at all the variations you have. Thanks for sharing.

Another very fond farewell. Only leaving because #155 took it's place....

R_180-Balcony8.jpg

R_180-Balcony6.jpg

R_180-Balcony4.jpg

R_180-Close.jpg

R_180-Balcony3.jpg

R_180-2.jpg

R_180-Balcony2.jpg

R_180-Balcony1.jpg

R_180-1.jpgR_180-Balcony7.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, that is one hell of a haul! Those Koas are beautiful, and the UG Impinda!! Congratulations!

Back