• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

LRJ35A actually wrote:
in typical Jewish fashion(read GREED) she came here to BF to flip them.
He then opined:
Bet, I get to the bottom of this matter soon...
If his first remark doesn't already put him at the bottom of this matter, I'd hate to smell what he's covered with when he finally gets there.:barf:

I must agree giving a stolen good to charity is not allowed.The court can confiscate criminall goods and sell it in an auction.
Untill now against Ann and I mean not Vlad there is not one proof that SHE committed an illegal thing.A thief has to steal something from the owner.What knife from whom?

There you go smokin Crack again on a Sunday!!!!:D

"A thief has to steal something from the owner"

A Thief is anyone that has anything to do with stolen property once he/she knows it to be stolen!!!

Under your theory I will have my wife rob banks and I will spend the money. I know the money is coming from bank robberies but since I did not steal the money it's Ok for me to use it...???:confused: :confused: :confused:

LRJ35A actually wrote:He then opined:
If his first remark doesn't already put him at the bottom of this matter, I'd hate to smell what he's covered with when he finally gets there.:barf:

Your grasp of the obvious is amazing, so I actually wrote, then I opined...damn, good detective work.
I guess your supposed to be the other 1%, huh

Oh and Mr. Anti-Semite............

Jews are greedy????

You are truly a waste of oxygen...

STOP breathing damnit LRJ!!!

I think she found what were hellacious good deals from someone and in typical Jewish fashion(read GREED) she came here to BF to flip them.

I find your comment quite offensive and uncalled for.

I find your comment quite offensive and uncalled for.

I'm sorry you feel that way, my comment was to depict what I feel after several communications w/Ann and 25+ years of doing alot of international business with various cultured groups of people.

typical Jewish fashion(read GREED)

The moderators have issued an infraction. The next racist slur he posts on Bladeforums will be the last.
attachment.php

PS: Bet, I get to the bottom of this matter soon...

Based on the il-logic and conclusions I have seen you come to you have already proven that you do not have that ability; much of the bottom of this matter is already been presented.

I'll take that bet. :jerkit:

Based on the il-logic and conclusions I have seen you come to you have already proven that you do not have that ability; much of the bottom of this matter is already been presented.

I'll take that bet. :jerkit:

1) Let me get this straight in my mind; you can openly insult me, a member, and you will not recieve an infraction, however I apparently per Cougar, insulted Ann_Dem(a banned member) and got an infraction.

2) You being a moderator can tell me I can't use the jer-kit emoticon ever again or I will be Banned, you can use it like you just did and not get Banned.

Guess I'd better wise up and go read the FAQ's on how to post on these forums, so I can get it real clear in my "little mind".

I don't see how giving to charity perpetuates the crime further,you have a warped way of thinking.
Seems logical to me. One either believes the knives are part of an illegal exchange somewhere in their history or one does not. If one does: Then what? How can one either sell them to another or give them to a charity w/o revealing ones suspicions? Upon doing so: What kind of recipient would want to have anything to do with them, either? Furthermore, as already noted: Stolen is stolen. If you are in possession of stolen goods, and you came by them honestly, and can prove it: The law generally will not seek to prosecute. (N.B.: IANAL. This is my barroom lawyer understanding of things.) But again transferring ownership, believing they are ill-gotten goods, would probably not go well for one with the law.

I imagine I'd do my best to try to find out whether they were indeed stolen and, if they were, try to work out something with the original victim. Failing that, and still believing them stolen: I honestly can't say what I'd do. That would be quite a quandary: I certainly wouldn't want to keep them, but I couldn't transfer ownership with a clear conscious, either.

Btw: GigOne: I know we've had our disagreements, but... Damn fine bit of detective work, there. :thumbup: Looks like it took a fair bit of work.

1) Let me get this straight in my mind; you can openly insult me, a member, and you will not recieve an infraction, however I apparently per Cougar, insulted Ann_Dem(a banned member) and got an infraction.

2) You being a moderator can tell me I can't use the jer-kit emoticon ever again or I will be Banned, you can use it like you just did and not get Banned.

Guess I'd better wise up and go read the FAQ's on how to post on these forums, so I can get it real clear in my "little mind".

Open your little mind a little and you will find the truth.

Post a jerkit in an apology thead again and yes you will be banned. That action was rude and your excuse for it was lame. You fired the first shot but walk away from it.

If you think I am going to let you get away with that rude insult without calling you on the carpet on it think again. You made it personal and I am following your lead.

You will be banned by posting a jerkit in an apology thread is what was stated, but again you can not see things that are clearly stated. Saying you would be banned for posting a jerkit generalizes the statement in a false manner. By all means post it when it is appropriate, but you better study a little to determine what appropriate really is. It is obvious you have not been able to grasp that concept.

Your jerkit in my apology thread was the first insult. If you do not understand that. I again can not help you since you are blinded by your own ego.

Look at what you wrote. You did not insult Ann_Dem you insulted a broad group of people. (Again you are blinded by your ego.) Pull that again and you will be banned. Your prejudice came through loud and clear.

Got it or do you need a stick drawing.

Now go back and enjoy those knives you got from them. :jerkit:

Got to admire somebody that bravely/stupidly/couragously/foolishly/whatever sticks to their guns, especially in this crowd ;), but then you go and do this:
... and in typical Jewish fashion(read GREED) she came here to BF to flip them.
Ya know, LRJ35A, you can believe what you want about whatever race, religion, creed, gender, national origin, etc., but saying things like that in public is not only exceeding rude, it's just plain st00pid. Good way to blow whatever credibility you may have had.

PM coming your way.

Gig, don't forget to enclose the stick drawing. He is going to need it. :D.

I'm sorry you feel that way, my comment was to depict what I feel after several communications w/Ann and 25+ years of doing alot of international business with various cultured groups of people.

I have a suggestion for you. In the future, try to minimize any contact that you have with any of these "various cultured groups of people". :rolleyes:

Should you have any contact with those "greedy" people, be sure and inform them of your opinions up front.

Especially if any of those "greedy" people are doctors, and you really need their assistance. Don't be shy, now--let your true feelings out.

that everyone is still tossing out feelings of owning stolen goods and the various Kingmenship ideas of how to feel better about themselves to include giveaways, selling and giving monies to charities etc. If any of you really would consider selling to another, what you think was stolen goods, and giving the $$ to charity you're really perpetuating the crime further by selling to another unsuspecting person.

More of your il-logic and lack of comprehension.

It is not about feeling better, has nothing to do with it.

It is all about being able to look collectors and makers in the eye. It is about how "business" is transpired in this corner of the world. It is about not doing things that take that world that is cherished down a notch.

Go back and read OldPhysics post. That is what this is about.

:mad: WTF....very little gets to me sir.....BUT WOULD SO love to share my feelings with you on THIS Topic LR accordingly, BUT not here, Please feel free to email me at rnatkin@cfl.rr.com.

Russell A. Natkin

Back