• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

plank.gif

cold&sharp

I think this thread is degenerating and it is getting to personal.Insults have never solved any problem.Some knives were stolen,we hope that the thiefs can not sell them and that the victims will be able to get their money back.GIGONE did give us a lot of information and every sensible person has to use it.

This thread exposes what Jews/Israelis are capable of. It most likely wasnt one person at work here but several. Notice that one of the photos (GigOne posted) there's a computer with screen in russian language. That means either Vlad is a russian israeli or he has friends in Russia. What is really sad is that this scumbag will never be caught. Jews don't prosecute other jews and Israel is safe haven for criminals like Vlad.

He joins in Jan 2006, makes only 3 comments in a year and it's this?

What a TOOL!

this thread is degenerating

It was for a while, but now two racist idiots have walked the plank and if any more pop up, well, the sharks are always hungry. We ought to be able to get back on track now.

Yes, this is the first time I've used that graphic -- I was saving it to start the Plank Log for January but this is a good place for it too. Credit to The Last Confederate for finding that. :D

This thread exposes what Jews/Israelis are capable of. It most likely wasnt one person at work here but several. Notice that one of the photos (GigOne posted) there's a computer with screen in russian language. That means either Vlad is a russian israeli or he has friends in Russia. What is really sad is that this scumbag will never be caught. Jews don't prosecute other jews and Israel is safe haven for criminals like Vlad.

Retard,,,ban this moron also please....

Jews dont prosecute jews...oh yeah ...thats why there are no courts of law in Isreal...I always wondered...

Go put your brown shirt on and goose step off the plank fucker...

LRJ35A...is that you honey ...bend over Ill drive..

This thread has run the gamut:

• Good
  • Bad
  • Ugly
  • Offensive
  • Repugnant

Hopefully it's over. Where the hell were we anywho? :confused:

Coop

Good bye!!!

I have finally met the stupidest man on the face of this earth. It took 51 years but it has happened, I have met him.

Nothing to be proud of, being that dumb.

And for the record; his Jewish friends were not greedy they just never gave this asshat a cent because they too thought he was a mindless waste of oxygen.

I know, all of us Jews discuss this on Bingo night!!!

I was wrong in thinking LRJ was the most ignorant bigot I have come across.

I’ve been gone all day and all I can say is WOW!!!!!

I did not expect the tack it has taken since my post on returning knives to their rightful owners.

For some people “Ignorance is Bliss” and judging by the behavior and opinions of two posters they must be happier then “Pigs in Poop”.

Good bye!!!

I have finally met the stupidest man on the face of this earth. It took 51 years but it has happened, I have met him.

Nothing to be proud of, being that dumb.

And for the record; his Jewish friends were not greedy they just never gave this asshat a cent because they too thought he was a mindless waste of oxygen.

I know, all of us Jews discuss this on Bingo night!!!

Now I know you're lying! Bingo is for us Catholics! sheesh .... :D

I kind of figured LRJ35A would walk the plank for his stupidity.

I didn't think it would be this soon!

I just noticed this thread again , and I thought I'd pass over it while having my coffe.

You guys amaze me with your idiocy , I thought some of you would be smarted then that.

I gonna miss you all and only the money I made from owning you will help me to pass over the pain of not seeing you , haha.

Boy I like it , I like to leave you ripped and clueless , after all , none of you have even an approximate idea of what happened or who I am :)

btw , if it would be only for 100k , I wouldn't touch this with 7 feet pole , so don't you try to lower the value of my games hehe

Happy new 2007 fools !

Obviosly NOT VLAD or ANN but some youngster tired of soilng his undies hence playing keyboard patticake:jerkit: . BUT nope def. NOT Ann or Vlad???? perhaps Vlad MUCH YOUNGER, less educated, inbreed newphew, SAYYYY with a set of furry Wolfs balls hanging from his chin, yes thats how I imagine you son :thumbup: . Enjoy your ever so short stay my firend "VladWolfBallchinman".....:D

Back