• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

Obviosly NOT VLAD or ANN but some youngster tired of soilng his undies hence playing keyboard patticake:jerkit: . BUT nope def. NOT Ann or Vlad???? perhaps Vlad MUCH YOUNGER, less educated, inbreed newphew, SAYYYY with a set of furry Wolfs balls hanging from his chin, yes thats how I imagine you son :thumbup: . Enjoy your ever so short stay my firend "VladWolfBallchinman".....:D

Trust me when I tell you that it was Vlad and he is gone...again.

K, if that was the the CROOK, his narsasistic comments certainly need a complete review by the proper athorities... yes?

K, if that was the the CROOK, his narsasistic comments certainly need a complete review by the proper athorities... yes?

It was him. Trust me on that. ;)

Every mod here has the power to ban now. I've been hunting trolls, spammers, and previously banned members since forever. I'm good at it. I called the whole vlad/ann thing months ago but without hardcore proof, such as the type Gig provided, we were unable to pull the trigger on him. Now he has a bullseye on his forehead everytime he shows up.

I mean WTF, can't there be something done to put that POS behind bars?

so don't you try to lower the value of my games hehe

Vlad Pavlov paid with credit cards that turned out to be fraudulent. He conned many dealers. He also conned much product from other businesses as well. Ones that sell skis, guns, archery equipment, etc. His thievery put The Bright Edge, a knife dealer, out of business. Bob Bartoli, the owner, passed away a few months after his business went under.

this is what passes for fun and games in the world of vlad...

And trying very hard.

LRJ applied for a loan for me and signed me up for several other things.

Charges are be filed there also as I type.

And trying very hard.

Charges are be filed there also as I type.

:thumbup:

Kinda like a, "Here LRJ35A. . . .take this. . . . ."
anim_nutkick.gif

wow-this is unreal-

would be a great start to the new year if the shemale winds up behind bars with a big fat willie in the backside-

And trying very hard.

Whatta freakin' loser. :barf: Kick his butt a couple times for me, too, while you're at it. :thumbup:

That was Pavlov all right. He boasts about how he hasn't got caught yet and when he goes to prison he'll boast about how much he stole before he got caught, and how much he'll steal when he gets out. He'll never learn.

So now everyone that got a knife from ann_dem knows positively that they were actually purchasing from Vlad, and that the knives were stolen.

If LRJ35A is able to check out this thread, he will indeed be able to get to the bottom of all this, very quickly.

Back