1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

My experience with Ann_Dem

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by peterinct, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Cougar Allen

Cougar Allen Buccaneer (ret.)

Oct 9, 1998
    LRJ35A has troubles of his own -- the police will be calling on him shortly. See Walking the Plank in January. Apparently he didn't feel getting himself banned from Bladeforums was creating enough trouble for himself; decided to commit fraud too.

2. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    How stupid can you get? :rolleyes:

3. Gus Kalanzis

Gus Kalanzis Havin' fun, learning and putting up with Bastid. Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Oct 4, 1998
    LRJ better get to work fast. He will have other legal things to deal with very shortly that will take up quite a bit of his time.

4. ak645

ak645

Nov 21, 2006
    Hey Vlad,

Sure hope you see this.You scammed a lot of people,probably made a lot of money.Some things you did not,and never will,be able to acquire through your means are integrity,honor and dignity.Your victims will go through their lives with these as their most treasured possessions,worth more then any amount of money or fancy hardware.So go ahead and yuck it up funny man.You have gained nothing of any real worth.Is that what your parents taught you? They must be so proud.

Andrew Y Korsh

5. wolfmann601

wolfmann601 Gone, but not forgotton. RIP Ira.

Mar 12, 2001
    LRJ applied using YOUR name to some form of a banking institution, tell me it isn't so.............:eek:

Why, why, why do the world's stupidest criminals not live in my home State???:( :grumpy:

Something tells me that soap-on-a rope will be of little benefit to LRJ soon. In his case stupidity has got to be painful..............and now it's time:D :thumbup:

Gee Gig, this one probably took you all of what .000000000001 of a second to insure a conviction, maybe less.........................:D

Smile Gus, justice will be poetic!!!

6. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999

You're pretty close. :D

LRJ35A is soooooooooo smart. . . .his signature trail will allow him to be appear in an episode of "The World's Dumbest Criminals (Internet edition)." :D

7. Cutshaw

Cutshaw Moderator Moderator

Aug 15, 2004
    In the spirit of the great TV detectives, I give you: GigOne!!

Well done, buddy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Thomason

Thomason

Nov 28, 2002
    [​IMG]

9. cockroachfarm

cockroachfarm

Jan 6, 2001
    [​IMG]

10. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    i never did understand what his difficulty was, was he just that stupid or am i misssing something??

IIRC he did buy some knives from ann_dem, but i just dont understand his problem with this whole thread and bastid in particular.

oh well, i must be getting old lol.

11. C. STORR

C. STORR

Feb 6, 2006
    I won a car on ebay one time (luckily it was located in my city) that was totally misrepresented in the auction. When I refused to pay for it, a winning bidder of one of his prior auctions contacted me out of the blue to tell me what an a-hole I was. I monitored this bastards auctions for awhile and found that that other winning bidder was a 'frequent buyer' and left all of the highest praise for this idiot. Collusion...Shill...a guy doing a buddy a favor? who knows? I see a similarity. Just an observation that could be way off base.

12. come on guys...LRJ and Vlad are homosexuals...they met on a gay cruise in the Black Sea and did the watoosi a few times...they are sooo misunderstood:rolleyes:

13. truthseeker

truthseeker

Jun 23, 2006

Probably of "short stature", too, I'd wager.;)

Still, LRJ gets half a point in my book for sheer, stupid ballsy-ness. Someone pisses you off on a forum, so you sign 'em up for a loan. Sheesh.... (insert banned smiley here)

14. Bastid

Bastid Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder. Staff Member Super Mod

Feb 27, 2001
    Trouble is I did not ban LRJ. :D.

I think he made a racist fool of himself all by himself and now he blames me.

15. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    You are a tool of the Zionist conspiracy.:p

16. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Yayyy !!! :D

17. automated ugug

automated ugug

Jun 12, 2003
    damn you illuminati lizard icke-istas:D

18. TorzJohnson

TorzJohnson

Aug 4, 2001
    Bastid, PLEASE don't forget to post updates on how LRJ's legal troubles are proceeding as time goes on.

19. Bastid

Bastid Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder. Staff Member Super Mod

Feb 27, 2001
    Will do.

Just waiting on a call from a detective by the end of the week.

I have plenty of evidence form multiple sites that ties him directly to my "registrations" and will need a police report to fax to a couple of sites to get the information from them to make as many counts as possible on the case.

Bastidville (Atlanta) is a big city, it will take time, but I am quite patient. ;)
    His ISP has also been informed of the pending case.

Trouble is I have no idea if they will proceed with fraud of this type.

I know that one very major loan site is not very happy at all with his actions. :D

20. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Remarkable conduct for a supposedly highly-educated person who supposedly has a lot ($$$$$$$$$$$$$) to lose by criminal misconduct.