• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

ok ! you are right ! I'm not !

It has nothing to do with me being right. :rolleyes:

You've received positive feedback in the past from folks that I have a great deal of respect for. But. . . .that doesn't give you a free ride.

It's quite simple. . . . .you've made several allegations. To date, you have yet to substantiate your claims.

It's very easy to prove your claims, but your refusal to. . . .speaks volumes.

same haters were bashing me for being dealer , some of you even called me "bitch" , but after mod. spoke , you all got lost. (you know who you are)now you come in my thread and keep posting your opinions ? hehe

Boy, aren't we smug.

I still believe that you're a dealer. ;)

yeah , there some folks around like SharpByCoop and GigOne who watch for threads about me , and whatever they get a chance , they try input their "smart thoughts" about me :D

Back up and punt again. You're making allegations that your dumbass can't prove ! ;)

oh your opinion is greatly appreciated , what we could do without it .... :D

Eh? I make a positive comment about you based on Gus' opinion and you get snarky with me? :confused:

"Methinks thou dost protest too much." - Homer Simpson

Take this "he said - I said" sniping to PM and have a Happy Hannukha. :)

It has nothing to do with me being right. :rolleyes:

You've received positive feedback in the past from folks that I have a great deal of respect for. But. . . .that doesn't give you a free ride.

It's quite simple. . . . .you've made several allegations. To date, you have yet to substantiate your claims.

It's very easy to prove your claims, but your refusal to. . . .speaks volumes.

let me explain it one more time.....

I won't get to the level of Peter or yours , where I would post my email logs on public forums...

who are you , that I would even consider to prove anything to you ?

all you do it's just coming to this thread adding a fuel and waiting for useless flames.

I'll put Peter , you and SharpByCoop on ignore , and that's will be the end of the story :)

have a nice one !!!!!!

....dumbass

p.s yeah, call me a dumbass , that's all you can do... hehe

Eh? I make a positive comment about you based on Gus' opinion and you get snarky with me? :confused:

"Methinks thou dost protest too much." - Homer Simpson

Take this "he said - I said" sniping to PM and have a Happy Hannukha. :)

oughhhhhhhhhh.....

:eek:

I trully mixed your nickname with SharpByScoop

I'm so sorry cockroachfarm , and thank you for a positive comment :)

this "he said - I said" thread is funny , I hope Peter enjoys it since he's so wanted to create it.

Marry Christmas :)

check my boker's sale thread ! I'm selling everything left from my collection :( LOW PRICES

You need to go back and read the thread where you claim that people called you a "bitch".

It NEVER HAPPENED !

Boy, what a shocker. More inaccurate allegations !

Yep, the term was used once. A far cry from your claim of. . . .

. . . .some of you even called me "bitch". . . .

Again, inaccurate allegations. . . .as your statement indicates more than one. ;)

But, back on track. Back up your allegations made toward Peter ! You won't. . . . .cuz what you're claiming never happened. :D

Yep, the term was used once. A far cry from your claim of. . . .

Again, inaccurate allegations. . . .as your statement indicates more than one. ;)

But, back on track. Back up your allegations made toward Peter ! You won't. . . . .cuz what you're claiming never happened. :D

Have you seen my Boker's knives sale thread ? It's including 10 premium knives for LOW PRICES ! Check it

This is EXACTLY the EVASIVE behavior I experienced when I POLITELY asked you to explain why your name is Ann (and I mistakenly thought you were located in Illinois, USA) and my PayPal payment went to someone name Martin.

Instead of a simple answer you stated I would have a tracking # in 12 hours.

Perhaps you have not ripped anyone off, but your true character is coming through in this thread LOUD and CLEAR....your word is WORTH NOTHING.

You made statements about me that were outright LIES and when asked for the proof, you play your games and insult anyone that doesn't support you.

To answer YOUR question, I would say the purpose of this thread is to let others know the type of person Ann_Dem actually is...I would say that has been accomplished...YOU ARE A LIAR!!

Peter

Have you seen my Boker's knives sale thread ? It's including 10 premium knives for LOW PRICES ! Check it

While you've experienced positive feedback, this thread, more importantly, your behavior and inaction in this thread, forces me to say. . . . . .NAH!

There are other dealers that I would prefer to deal with. ;)

peterinct said:
This is EXACTLY the EVASIVE behavior I experienced when I POLITELY asked you to explain why your name is Ann (and I mistakenly thought you were located in Illinois, USA) and my PayPal payment went to someone name Martin.

And is quite evident in the e-mail traffic that you provided, Peter.

If she has nothing to hide, then there's nothing to prevent her from disclosing the facts and supporting her allegations (which I believe are bogus) !

I am really sorry to hear about the trouble. I bought an expensive custom knife from Ann, and she sent it to me, without payment, and trusted me for the money after I approved of the knife. She shipped it fast; even though I expected to have to wait a week or two I got it in 3 days. The knife was a beautiful custom, and the entire transaction was very positive.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to all.....

Damn... has this ever gotten UGLY!!!!!

I have no desire to read all the emails, all the "he said, she said", all the ... whatever.

I will say... I bought a relatively expensive (for me) folder from Ann back when she first listed a few knives and only had about a dozen posts at the time. She offered to send it to me before I even paid (but I did pay first) and the knife was exactly as described. Got it in about 7 days.

Again... thank you Ann.

Despite 'Ann's' overwhelming transaction history, I side with Peter on this one. That's me.

yeah , there some folks around like SharpByCoop and GigOne who watch for threads about me , and whatever they get a chance , they try input their "smart thoughts" about me
"whatever they get a chance"?? My above line is the second time I have ever made an open comment. Your secretive veil is so thin it's laughable. Do I believe you are a female? Not in a million years.

I think you are a cunning, manipulative person who has not been forthright about many things, most importantly who you are. As Peter found out there are numerous aliases and other allies that shield your wall of secrecy.

When your motives were initially questioned months ago, I did a Google search. I came up with a member 'Vadios' on a Russian Gun Forum with the profile email address of ann_dem@ ****** .com. Nope that doesn't prove a damn thing. But I rely on hunches and gut instinct as much as the next person. This is a very unusual name and to find it again in a Russian Gun Forum, just seemed unusual for a female. It smacks of deception.

Above, I discreetly offered a one-liner about my thoughts and left it alone. YOU, on the other hand continue to fan the flames by bringing my name up two more times, along with your tirades about your honor to anyone who will listen. Your self-importance and omnipotence because you are able to happily complete a gazillion transactions as a 'collector' still leaves me cold.

Obviously, it has gained you many supporters. You just keep on keepin' on. My words are only words, and I am happy to be on your ignore list.

"The more he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Like I said--"That's me". I don't care if every moderator and member applauds your current disguise, I made my decision. Now that you keep bringing my name forward, I will let all know how I really feel.

Coop

I am really sorry to hear about the trouble. I bought an expensive custom knife from Ann, and she sent it to me, without payment, and trusted me for the money after I approved of the knife. She shipped it fast; even though I expected to have to wait a week or two I got it in 3 days. The knife was a beautiful custom, and the entire transaction was very positive.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to all.....

Thanks for this comment :)

Marry Christmas !

Damn... has this ever gotten UGLY!!!!!

I have no desire to read all the emails, all the "he said, she said", all the ... whatever.

I will say... I bought a relatively expensive (for me) folder from Ann back when she first listed a few knives and only had about a dozen posts at the time. She offered to send it to me before I even paid (but I did pay first) and the knife was exactly as described. Got it in about 7 days.

Again... thank you Ann.

I won't feed the trolls anymore , I just placed 3 of them on ignore.

This message is hidden because GigOne is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because peterinct is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because SharpByCoop is on your ignore list.

=)

Thank YOU ! Wish you Marry Christmas as well :)

I won't feed the trolls anymore , I just placed 3 of them on ignore.

When I consider the origin of the above babble. . . . .I can only. . . .
anim_lol.gif

ann_dem, you should check on the reputation of those you wish to insult before you call them trolls. None of the three fit that description. In fact, your actions in this thread have taken you down a few notches in my opinion of you.

You state that you do not have to prove anything, but when it is you that claims that someone emailed you 8 - 10 times a day, you damn well better be able to back it up. If you are not willing to do that, you should keep those kinds of comments to yourself. In fact, unsubstantiated comments like that could be considered trolling.

Back