My Father's Day gift

Bmurray

Gold Member
Ended up setting this camper and sheath back down at blade and then coming back to buy it and it was sold. However look what the wife and kids bought for my Father's Day gift. I can't believe they did this without me knowing.

real nice Bob. congrats. that's excellent. really like the blade shape on this one. haven't seen this model before. :thumbsup:

That's a very nice gift Bob. Your family is very cool (and a little sneaky ;) ). Maybe that is why they tied a balloon to you to keep an eye on you while they were doing the Big Deal with Adam. :thumbsup:

Belated Happy Father's Day to you!

Phil

Congrats Bob.

I have several of Adam's knives, 2 more on the way and am loving his new Kephart design.

Bill

Congrat's and Happy Father's Day! It'll be one to remember (and hard to top) for sure.;)

Very nice gift, I also like the camper pattern. Hey, Imalterna can you post a pic of the Kephart pattern?

I do not have one or access to the pic aside from Adam's Custom Knives for order page linked here:
http://shop.aaforge.com/Kephart-146.htm

I have a Huntsman and Forager matched set coming. Runt, 3.5 Woodsman, Trapper XL & Packrat at home but this Kephart is likely my next order.

Bill

Back