My first and last order at HI

How do I get you a bottle without incurring the wrath of customs or other bureaucratic demons? If shipping is impossible but it is not otherwise too late, do you have any friends at Miramar or Pendleton that you trust to hand carry it to you without sampling the whole bottle? ;)

...Strewth! Castlemaines!

Used to have an importer over here, but he stopped. Had it first in the UK. Good stuff!

FOG--What can I say. I'm a novice on 'gars, like the mellow ones more. I do like talisker, but Yow! That's pricey. Runs more than the Glenlivet 15year.

As you might imagine, Scotland is chock full of distilleries...free tasting...

Keith

Hush or someone will start talking hot peppers - in schoville units. :p ;) :D

aaah the 3am reserve bloody mary.... the hangover fix that well.... may leave your mouth bloody its so hot.... (i am afraid of blairs reserves...) :cool: :D

Donuts,

I appreciate it and have friend at Mirimar that can forward the care package. I’ll shoot you an email Monday w/ the contact info. Good guy, use to fly Fat Albert.

Keith,

Now that is teasing.

Rusty,

I remember once New Year’s eve party. We had a rather puritanical CG who had singled us out for a little too much partying, he called the Skipper in and personally gave him a direct order of now more drinking w/a written order.

As a result I had to order the Company Grade mafia to green light the XO’s house that night for a party. We gave the XO’s wife a heads up. Five of us showed up 1700 w/two bottles each. It got to the point that Tabasco shots weren’t cutting it so we went to Habanero shots (though allowed to chase w/Cuervo Gold). The flight surgeon and some of the wives weren’t amused.

S/F, FOG

Donuts,

Shoot me an email w/your POC info and I will give you the POC at Mirimar. He’ll be back no earlier than this Wednesday.

Sams,

A rule to live by is no picture makes it harder to incriminate/prosecute.

S/F, FOG

Got back this weekend and had some range time. New CP had heard about the Habanero shots chased w/Cuervo Gold and was somewhat skeptical.

When we got back to the squadron one other three participants was there and I told him to ask Peabody about the night, and it was confirmed. Then I had the young pilot call one of the other participants as my “aid” (we were going to talk over some Ops anyway) and had the young officer ask him about that night. J

still can't believe we're keeping this thread alive....now I'm to blame for it....dangit....

shall we let this one die and start another?

Back