My first busse...

Ask and receive

Many of these are gone, but a great pic regardless:
n29coup.jpg

Its definitely a fun car, here's a little video before she had a mishap during a new nitrous setup tune and blew some parts off. Lol. 734 to the tire on factory super charger, never made a pass with nitrous on. My name is the same on Instagram tons of pics on there of her and the current build

That Caddy deserves a matching blade for the trunk. An AK with red and black g10 on a black blade would be perfect.

Nothin quite like that 1st Busse. :)
I believe mine was a kin, a Rodent 7, to be exact.
I thought, Good Lord.....lol.
Nothin like a Busse & Kin.

Sweet!!! I got dinged this morning for a rucki I ordered in November, and a WTF I ordered last month. I think the shop is getting caught up in preparation for something BIG:eek:

According to posts by both the Boss man and Amy, something big IS coming

Amy has verified this to me during calls to the shop, but she didn't/couldn't offer details.

Best guess? Don't be surprised at anything Jerry does...often no one in the shop knows what he is gonna do when.

Welcome and Grats Crazy!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Yea I think there's no point in trying to save this one, he's already toast LOLOLOLO! He's bit by the bacon! So here's the basic excuse - We're investing in "precious metals" it works and that's all that matters! Nice hot rod too! with class I might add! :thumbsup:

Ask and receive

Many of these are gone, but a great pic regardless:
n29coup.jpg

Very nice!! Was it you that had like 90 battle mitresses at one time!?
Those there are amazing!!

Love your stuff!!
Bad ass caddy!! And that rucki is amazing!! Makes me want another.

Got my first busse today in the mail, rucki in black with blue and black g10, even more amazing in person then I imagined! I also have an ak-47 coming in same color as well as a ratmandu with a blue blade and black and blue g10.

Plan to add many many more!

Very nice!! Was it you that had like 90 battle mitresses at one time!?
Those there are amazing!!

I probably embellished a bit. 35 SHBM's and about another 30-40 FBM's and BME's. Most gone now.

When I fist got my rucki, years ago it sat in my shop for a longtime. I even thought about selling. One day I saw a Bic lighter sitting on the bench and chopped it in half. Fluid exploded everywhere. I would never dream of selling that thing!!

Flickr is down. Imagine dumb guy- chopping dumb things. hahah

Back