My first Carothers

Got my first one today- a Light Chopper-and first impression is very favorable. Good looking blade, well finished, all the lights look correct and proper. Quite sharp. No use yet but I hope to put it through a few motions tomorrow. I've a Fighter on order so we will see how it goes with these.

Right. Once you pass the phase of wanting two, you discover that, really, you “need” three. :D

Or Four ;)

EnrSPvC.jpg

Got my first one today- a Light Chopper-and first impression is very favorable. Good looking blade, well finished, all the lights look correct and proper. Quite sharp. No use yet but I hope to put it through a few motions tomorrow. I've a Fighter on order so we will see how it goes with these.

Good to see you. If I remember correctly, you have a Swamprat M9. I do as well, are you still liking yours? I was lucky enough to get some help obtaining one of Nathan's Medium Choppers, a bigger brother to the LC, and I absolutely love the thing. Welcome to the Carothers sub!

Good to see you. If I remember correctly, you have a Swamprat M9. I do as well, are you still liking yours? I was lucky enough to get some help obtaining one of Nathan's Medium Choppers, a bigger brother to the LC, and I absolutely love the thing. Welcome to the Carothers sub!
The Swamprat was sweet but just not one of "the ones" for me. Fr big blades, I've now got the LC, an early Fell Beast by Martin, and a competition chopper by Big Chris.

Back