My First Fletcher Arrives!

I have been buying and collecting knives for a while now. My collection is mostly high end folders, flippers, and autos. I recently got into fixed blades for EDC and everyday use. Over the last few weeks I bought 6 Fiddlebacks. In the process of shopping for more I came across Dylan Fletcher's work. Most of his knives fall in my sweet spot size-wise. 6.5 to 7 inches overall length with a 3"ish blade.

Here is the first one. There will be more! It came today and I'm carrying it now! I believe it is a 24/7. I found it on eBay, and it didn't list the model name.

48760664448_0ec67e4580_k.jpg

My second one came as well over a week ago. A couple of looks below.

Aside from the intuitive ergos of Fletcher's knives, he shapes the handles so you can really see the liners. I find this to be very aesthetically appealing. Sometimes the liners are the part of the knife that really sets the look of the knife off, but the way most makers shape the handles the liners are completely eclipsed on 2 sides. On some of my Fiddlebacks, the liner color adds a lot to the look of the knife, but the liners go unseen for the most part. Fletcher totally understands the aesthetic importance of the liners. Look how much the yellow liners enhance the look of my 6-5 Pro below; it almost looks like their is a halo around the orange handle. The liners really pop with my Glock 19X below, especially the Backup Tactical FDE barrel.

48838158167_bdd252f1df_k.jpg

48837979466_195e1a72af_k.jpg

Back