My first new benchmade in over 10 years!

Hello everyone, this took me by surprise and now im diving in. I had a benchmade griptilian that i got for my birthday when i was about 15-16. I believe It was mossy oak cammo on the scales and the blade was serrated and black, had it for a few years and somehow lost it. Fast forward about 12-13 years and ive had a few cheap knives, but haven't really carried one everyday, just recently i bought a boker urban trapper through my work, its decent but i remember my old benchmade, the axis lock and all of its simplicity. So i started looking, didnt really want the griptilian and some of the other knives dont appeal to me, i stumbled across the mini crooked river and fell in love, got it in the mail today, i love it. Ended up geting it for just under $180 brand new in the box. I love the look and the orange doesnt bother me. Glad i got one with a lighter wood. I decided this will be my weekend knife and i have a triage ordered for my edc work knife. I already ordered a deep carry clip from benchmade

And If you cant tell by the clip position im a southpaw lol

cb5dc8fedb7346b0980d360ccef77cc9.jpeg

502715e77ed0432f9a1a49940d09986c.jpeg

36faeaf9b7fd45e298f16ad3cf1a39fb.jpeg

That's a good looking knife! Post pics and an impression of the triage when get it.

Yeah but for the price of this infidel new in box i cant pass it up! I just hope its legit, it looks to be in photos, paid a little over $250 for it, supposed to be here tomorrow, i need to quit while im ahead lol too many knives out there

I recently got the bigger Crooked River, and I love it. So beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing what your deep carry clip looks like.

I bought the bigger brother here in the Exchange and I must say I am verrrrrrrrrrry pleased. Big heavy knife, but I love it.

Congratulations on your new purchase!

Yeah the Crooked River is a great knife. Both big and small. They even offer it in the custom shop, if youre prepared to go down that route.

Back