My first two in O1! For Sale!!!!!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I have two up for sale today. Prices listed are shipped pricing. Thanks!
The Classic
5/32" O1 Flat ground. Heat Treated by Peters to 59-60RC
3.89" edge, 8.75" OAL
Curly Walnut scales with black micarta liners and white pinstripe. Black CF pins and SS tube
Brown custom leather sheath by JDO Custom Leather
$185.00

The Chief
5/32" O1 flat grind with antique finish. Heat treated by Peters to 59-60
4.75" blade, 9.75 OAL
Curly QS white oak scales with natural micarta liners. Nat micarta pins and SS tube
Light brown custom sheath by JDO Leather
185.00 shipped

See my other knife for sale here:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...nd-a-steal-on-a-Small-Bushcrafter-in-Cocobolo

PLEASE keep those coming I can't afford one right now but WOW I need one. Both are gorgeous! Hopefully I will have some funds soon!

Those are excellent, Chris! You're game has stepped up big-time this year. That Classic is phenomenal.

Both are beauties,but I'm digging' the Curly Walnut with satin finish.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! That is actually curly Walnut Mykel.

Please make more! I will buy one. If I can order one I would. The curly walnut with the antiqued steel would be killer!
I like the contours of the oak scales too!

Please make more! I will buy one. If I can order one I would. The curly walnut with the antiqued steel would be killer!
I like the contours of the oak scales too!

I have one in 1/8" I think. All I need to do is clean up the scale and put a handle on it I have one set of matching walnut left. Let me know if you might want it.

I have one in 1/8" with a blade length of 3.89
I also have one I made for me that is the same knife with a 4.5" blade in 5/32". I could be talked out of it ;)

I would probably like and put to good use either so maybe pm or email me some prices and any other details thanks so much I will be very glad to own some of your work....

Is it possible to get something else made with a similar walnut handle and that antique finish? I don't mind waiting :)

Back