• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My friend Glenn Smit, Wolf's Knives

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Glenn Smit is my friend and mentor to knifemaking. He makes some beautiful knives. He forges and does stock removal work. He makes combat knives in the style of the late David Murphy. His kydex sheathes are very well made. He is a spare time maker and and goes out of his way to help his customers. He went out of his way to guide me with my knifemaking skills. He is very knowledgable and helpful. You can see him at the Maryland gunshows Delaware gunshows and he will be at the 2004 Blade show. He will also have three of my handmade pieces at the Blade show.If you go to the Blade Show check out his work, I think you'll agree. If you check out my knives let me know what you think. Don't be turned off by the thickness of the blade, I've tested them and they cut very well, because of the convex grind they tend to be thicker. Although I have begun to thin them down somewhat. I am also making thinner 1/8" stock knives as mentioned in the field test thread. Stop by Glenn's table 26-E and say hi I'm sure he'll enjoy chatting with you. Thanks Scott
www.knifeshows.com/gossman ScoGo@aol.com

Back