My Grave Knives

UNRL Ghandi

Gold Member
I call them Grave Knives because I think they're one step up from grail knives since I've seen people sell the "grails" and these are the blades I want to be buried with. :D

Just received my CS 1 of 1 Gladius from BFS and it's amazing (thanks buddy!). You all probably saw it in the ganza and more recently on the exchange, but I'm going to show it off again today with it's little brother, my favorite Nuked V8. What a complimentary pair of Custom Shop blades! :eek: It's no wonder we get addicted to the Busse brand. I hope the CS reopens one day so I can add a V14 with handles to match. Jerry, I'd pay double and it could be our little secret!!!

20190110_154035.jpg

20190110_154055.jpg

I'm gonna print out a picture of your blades and post it on my casket with a map to your grave...

Leave me alone grave diggers!

That is a very nice pair of blades!

What kind of pants do you think you'll get? Light colored leather? Patterned Kydex? Tek-Lock/dangler/pack mounted?

Gladius strong side, V14 weak side, V8 mounted scout carry weak side...look forward to seeing your guest star position on TWD :)

That is a very nice pair of blades!

What kind of pants do you think you'll get? Light colored leather? Patterned Kydex? Tek-Lock/dangler/pack mounted?

Gladius strong side, V14 weak side, V8 mounted scout carry weak side...look forward to seeing your guest star position on TWD :)
Haha, I like your style! I'll be carrying like this: Short Butaniku weak side, Gladius strong side, V14s crossed on my back like Deadpool, 13 V8s around my waist, HG 55 strapped to my left forearm, couple Foresaken Gemini strapped upside down at my ankles, and a Park Ranger as a neck knife. Walkers arrive, I trip, fall, and cut myself into bite sized pieces. :)

I've got Mark over at Condos Leather working up something for a few of my knives including these two. I'm probably going to go something in line with what he did for his V8 here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fancy-pants-leather-for-fmv8.1633915/ and do it up for both so they match except the Gladius will be on a dangler or some other kind of rig to give it some drop. If/when I carry the Gladius I'm planning to carry weak side. Like to keep my .45 on my strong side. :)

Back