My growing Busse family

It had been awhile since I had them all out together, funny how you don't really realize how many you have until then.

48477069067_a64f555ee3_b.jpg

I definitely have a preference for non coated blades by the looks of it :)

That's a beautiful sight :):thumbsup:

How do you not get them out more often?!!

........But no small knives?

I probably will from now as I've changed the storage for them, in the past they were kinda in groups so just never had all of them out at once.

No, no small Busse's, only the big stuff from Busse appeals to me, though I have thought about picking up one the steak knife style Busse blades :)

Very nice collection !!

Love those NMSFNOs !!!!

That is an amazing collection you have built and I'm really liking those scales on the flying MOJO.. Wow !
And... of course you have the scale option on your Forsaken Mistress that has alluded me. Great taste you have on all your selections :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's a better pic of those two

BUT you have THREE, right? The third below in the group pic looks like maybe a stripper? or tanker gray?

I LOVE that sweet satin Tequila Sunrise! :thumbsup: Those are the scales that I have always wanted on a NMSFNO. I do, however, also like your black G10, too! Chris "Waterman" recently hooked me up with a nicely polished stripper in black G10 that looks almost identical to her. Nice blade!

Here's a better pic of those two

36731177784_34f28047b7_b.jpg
Yup that’s the stuff right there :) :)
I have a SFNO with tequila , it’s a favorite for sure :)
The Garth edt NMSFNO is sweet too !

All very very nice and thank you for the additional pic :)

What a beautiful family of top shelf select bacon!
Can't beat shiny steel man, no contest imho ;)

That is an amazing collection you have built and I'm really liking those scales on the flying MOJO.. Wow !
And... of course you have the scale option on your Forsaken Mistress that has alluded me. Great taste you have on all your selections :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A while back I almost sold the flying MOJO when I needed some funds for traveling. If I had I would have really regretted it now as I really like the style of the knife

BUT you have THREE, right? The third below in the group pic looks like maybe a stripper? or tanker gray?

I LOVE that sweet satin Tequila Sunrise! :thumbsup: Those are the scales that I have always wanted on a NMSFNO. I do, however, also like your black G10, too! Chris "Waterman" recently hooked me up with a nicely polished stripper in black G10 that looks almost identical to her. Nice blade!

Ahh yes very true, I forgot about the bronze coated one :)

I tend to think of those two together as they are both custom shop orders in satin finish that I bought direct from Busse whereas the Garth edition was bought off the forum from memory.

The Tequila Sunrise scales rock! Wish they were still available.
I'm still a sucker for black G10 on a silver blade though, its probably my go to option.

It had been awhile since I had them all out together, funny how you don't really realize how many you have until then.

48477069067_a64f555ee3_b.jpg

I definitely have a preference for non coated blades by the looks of it :)

Wow. Awesome collection. And in pelican cases in case the wife kicks you out of the house. Great idea.

Back