My Knives for the USN Gathering in Vegas, Aug. 30-31

My Knives are all done! Now I need a break!

[video=youtube_share;gwqs-fbOGfg]http://youtu.be/gwqs-fbOGfg[/video]

S7303045.jpg

Last edited:
All very nice knives Ray!! I wish I could be there to lovingly fondle each one. :D

If, by the slimmest chance they don't sell, I call dibs!!

Have Fun!!

Oh, man Ray! Can't you just send me the small Jasmine Flipper? Lol. They're all perfect. I wish I could see them in person.

Ray, all these together are an explosion of beauty and perfection!
You deserve a break, you have done a wonderful work! They will all be gone in five minutes after the show starts, so have fun at the gathering and enjoy.
Wish I could be there, I would run at your table.

Used to think a "Grail" was a single entity but I just saw 12 of them... Beautiful knives. Hoping one day to own one of your beautiful works. Sadly cannot make G5... Always next year :)

Awesome set! Too bad I won't make it to GV this year. Are you gonna be collecting names for the Blast 2 this year?

Man Ray what a collection. Nicely done. Hope you get to enjoy Vegas. Ill be looking for that sign up list. Thanks for the great knives. Cheers

I got to play with all of these tonight. What a treat! They won't stay on his table for very long.

I now have a new favorite handle material, that silver LSCF is really nice.

Yesterday was the first day of he show. It was a blast. All my knives were sold 10 mins into the show because I did first come first served. I also had one open bid knife that went to an awesome guy. It was my first open bid and I was very happy with the results. Thank you to all of you who stopped by to see me and thank you for all your support.

Last edited:
Yesterday was the first day of he show. It was a blast. All my knives were sold 10 mins into the show because I did first come first served. I also had one open bid knife that went to an awesome guy. It was my first open bid and I was very happy with the results. Thank you to all of you who stopped by to see me and thank you for all your support.

10 minutes? Totally surprised it took that long... Congratulations! I think I speak for everyone when I say we all look forward to seeing many many more from you, Ray.

Congratulations Ray. Is it time to take a vacation? You have definitely earned it.:applause:

Also congratulations to the quick and lucky winners.:triumphant:

Congrats Ray, well deserved.

Back