My knives.

Terzuola514open2JPGcopy.jpg

Terzuola514clipsidecopy.jpg

Terzuola514lockupcopy.jpg

Terzuola514sideshotcopy.jpg

Terzuola514tipshotcopy.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't a knife, but it is custom and handmade. I LOVE wolves, and asked Ariel Salaverria to make me a wolf paw pendant. What he created is exactly what I envisioned. I can not thank Ariel enough for creating this for me!! I am am wearing it around my neck since it's arrival. Thanks for looking.
wolfpawpendant1jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a teaser picture of 2 I have coming from Yuna. They are both an EQ-2; one with silver twill G-10 & the other with blue G-10. The blades are ZDP-189 & San Mai. This picture IS from Yun. These are both on their way to me as I type this. I will of course be taking my own pix when they arrives. Thanks for looking!

Here are general specs. from the Yuna Knives site:
EQ-2
Blade steel : ATS-34, double tempered and sub zero. (Mine is ZDP-189 & San Mai.)
Thickness : 1/8".
Blade length : 2 1/4" from tip to handle
Closed length : 3 1/4"
Opened length : 5 1/2"
Blade Width : 1 "
Handle : Grooved black/blue G-10 1/8" thickness
Locking system : Frame lock
Frame : 6AL 4V titanium 1/8" thickness.
Clip : 6AL 4V titanium
Pivot : Hardened 440C in Yin-Yang style.

YunaEQ-2sopensidebysidecopy.jpg

Last edited:
Those new ones are very nice, Suz. That all black Terzuola is incredible! :)

Thank you kindly for the compliments!

Yeah, that 514 is incredible!! I LOVE the 2 EQ-2's, they are both in my pocket. (At least until my Begg GG gets back from the Begg spa.)

Always a pleasure to look through this thread :)

Thanks for posting, especially the wolf pendant, which is very cool! I'd love to get something similar for my girlfriend.

Always a pleasure to look through this thread :)

Thanks for posting, especially the wolf pendant, which is very cool! I'd love to get something similar for my girlfriend.
I ordered it from Ariel Salaverria.

Your collection is amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how much would you estimate it's value? Mine is around $3-4000 spread over 14 knives.

Also love your sig line. The first time I saw it, tears came to my eyes thinking about the dogs I have known in my life. The amount of love a dog has to give is one of God's miracles.

I am not going to post the estimated value of my collection.

Than you for the compliment on my signature line. I to have and had some amazing dogs in my life. My current dog Kirby is so very, very special.

Love the Alsdorf slippy. Great carry knife. A workhorse in small package.
Thanks for sharing,
Jim

Love the Alsdorf slippy. Great carry knife. A workhorse in small package.
Thanks for sharing,
Jim

Jim, thanks for taking the time to look & comment. That ironwood Teardrop Jack, is MY favorite Alsdorf. :D (I have 4 now.)

Back