My knives.

Thank you USSR! I appreciate you taking the time to look at my knife pix.

The blade on the Scott Sawby is called a reverse tanto am i correct? cause i think it is a beautifully designed knife!

I don't think he calls it that. I don't know what he does call it either.It is a very beautifully made knife.

Here are specs.:
Blade :
Satin S30V
Blade Length :
2 7/8 in
Overall Length :
6 7/8 in

Last edited:
From the pics and the dimensions posted, it should be quite a little beast:thumbup: Did you order it a while back?

My Begg Tree Frog arrived today!!! Wahooo! And it is around my neck. It is so light, I don't even notice that it is there.
BeggTreeFrog-1.jpg

I have had this knife for a little while now. I am really enjoy using it; it feels incredible in the hand, and is very light in the pocket. It has the best clip of any knife that I have. It cuts like a laser, and it such a pleasure to use. This really is THE knife for me. I never thought I would find THE knife. I always thought it would be like a snipe hunt! LOL! But, this IS THE one for me. THANK YOU Shane!

I am completely disapointed with my collection now.:grumpy: Really beautiful knives you have there.

^ She's not called TKC for nothing! :thumbup: Serious knife envy takes over whenever I look at this thread. :p

I really DO appreciate you guys taking the time to look at my knife pix. Thank you for the compliments.

No, nothing new yet. I do have a Peter Carey Rubicon, with Timasus handle scales and double CF bolsters, with Timascus thumb studs & clip in the works. I think it will be ready soon.

Suz! That Peter Carey sounds incredible! It certainly will be worth the wait to get it! and see pictures of it here on the forums for that matter.... hope you have had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a prosperous New Year! :)

Thank you my friend!!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas & a most excellent New Year!

Back