My Latest Sheath

I like the the two tone leather. The knife handle looks great !!!!! I love the color contrasts and materials with Damascus steel. Very nice !!

Very nice indeed! Nice job! Can be tough leaning stuff up against those sheds at just the right angle for sure.

Very nice indeed! Nice job! Can be tough leaning stuff up against those sheds at just the right angle for sure.
That's funny and it did take a while to 'stage' the photo......…….they kept falling and slipping.

Dave, The 3M putty used to stabilize pictures on your walls makes a great temporary sticky for pictures. Use it for my knife photos all the time. rtmind/Randy

Dave, The 3M putty used to stabilize pictures on your walls makes a great temporary sticky for pictures. Use it for my knife photos all the time. rtmind/Randy

Wow could of had a V8, if anybody else is old enough to remember that line. Anyhoo of course it would. Thanks!

Back