1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

My Latest Sheath

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by bike4fun919, Aug 21, 2019.

1. bike4fun919

bike4fun919

May 5, 2014
    Just finished this sheath up. Sheath making is fun but I find less fun than making knives but I'm trying to find that happy medium :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bsshog40, John F., popedandy and 6 others like this.
  2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    I like the the two tone leather. The knife handle looks great !!!!! I love the color contrasts and materials with Damascus steel. Very nice !!

bike4fun919 likes this.
  3. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Very nice indeed! Nice job! Can be tough leaning stuff up against those sheds at just the right angle for sure.

bike4fun919 likes this.
  4. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Very nice!

bike4fun919 likes this.
  5. bike4fun919

bike4fun919

May 5, 2014
    That's funny and it did take a while to 'stage' the photo......…….they kept falling and slipping.

Horsewright likes this.
  6. bike4fun919

bike4fun919

May 5, 2014
    Here is another sheath I just finished up today to go with a little 1084 carbon steel hunter with python micarta scales.
    [​IMG]

James Usher, Makael and jwccustom57 like this.
  7. akguy59

akguy59

Aug 19, 2017
    I like. Nice and clean, love the contrasting colors.

bike4fun919 likes this.
  8. Dusty One

Dusty One Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Nice looking work !!!

9. James Usher

James Usher

May 3, 2019
    That is a nice piece of work!!

bike4fun919 likes this.
  10. rtmind

rtmind

Mar 8, 2013
    Dave, The 3M putty used to stabilize pictures on your walls makes a great temporary sticky for pictures. Use it for my knife photos all the time. rtmind/Randy

Horsewright likes this.
  11. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011

Wow could of had a V8, if anybody else is old enough to remember that line. Anyhoo of course it would. Thanks!

Makael likes this.
  12. rtmind

rtmind

Mar 8, 2013
    More than old enough. Glad to help. rtmind/randy

Horsewright likes this.