My latest work

DavidHoback

If you see me posting, remind me to STFU & leave.
Last knives I've made.

This is a smallish hunter/skinner. I've done several of these already. It's one of my more popular pieces. Several people have told me it's the best hunting knife they have ever used. This one is cpm3v steel, carbon fiber scales & titanium Corby bolts. And the blade was colt blues, for an aged look. The sheath is carbon fiber patter Bolteron.

This is the same style, but done with Lignum Vitae scales and brass Corbys. I didn't make the sheath. The customer actually made his own and sent me the pic. His first one. He did a fantastic job!

The small knife is the one just shown. The customer also got one of the larger knives from me as well.

And this is another of the larger model. Again, using CPM3V steel. Blade is 4 1/8" & .170" thick. But this one uses G10 scales(my favorite), and titanium corby bolts & lanyard tubing. I spent a long time on this design. And it went through a couple versions to get to this one. I built this model specifically for my son. I couldn't design anything better. It really did come out exactly as I wanted.

Back