My lucky day!

I finally was able to snag one of the Kitchen knives, and as I read to the bottom of the post, I see this is the last run!

So I guess I got the last knife, from the last run, awesome.

Very much looking forward to it. Now to Google a new cutting board.

Don't take this the wrong way Justin...
I hate you... :grumpy:

Congrats! :thumbup: --- :D

Congrats!! Lucky guy [emoji106]it takes a lot of effort to get it.

Don

the Carother Kitchen Cutter is one of my favourite knives. And I'm digging that AEB-L, stuff is amazing!

I finally was able to snag one of the Kitchen knives, and as I read to the bottom of the post, I see this is the last run!

So I guess I got the last knife, from the last run, awesome.

Very much looking forward to it. Now to Google a new cutting board.

Wow, I completely missed that it was the last run. Glad I got one while I had a chance, awesome blade. Congrats on nailing one down JF, you'll love it. :thumbup:

They shipped out today. :thumbup:

Pix please when you get her Justin.
Gotta live vicariously though you guys with Nathan's knives until I get lucky enough to score one! ;)

Sigh. My butcher block failed QC so I'm waiting for another. In the meantime it's hanging on the wall looking pretty.

dd9429250b3976a984a574e7524cf7b7.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! I didn't realize that was going to be the last run. I really like mine and I was planning to get a few more to give as Christmas gifts this year. Doh!

Congratulations! I didn't realize that was going to be the last run. I really like mine and I was planning to get a few more to give as Christmas gifts this year. Doh!

Yeah neither did I. I procrastinated on it a while. And on the proto HC. And the unique FKs. When I finally missed a few things I regretted missing I started to go in. Head first of course. 2 in 2 weeks. lol. When I read that was the last run I snagged one. If I could, I would buy another.

Back