My military project. FKU(K)

I've been working on finishing up so I can get to 10 to send you at once, but I'll see what today leaves me with and just run with that for a first box.

Six are in the mail for bearish kydex. Should have photos in a few days!

6 more are in process.

I'll ask the dumb question... I understand these are meant more for field use by troops but what keeps this from being a very ideal big woods bumming/"camp knife" knife? Looks like it has the chops to me to be very useful all around for woodcrafting bigger pieces, game cleaning & general "I think I need to cut that, plus plenty of length for batonning firewood down to kindling.
Bill

I'll ask the dumb question... I understand these are meant more for field use by troops but what keeps this from being a very ideal big woods bumming/"camp knife" knife? Looks like it has the chops to me to be very useful all around for woodcrafting bigger pieces, game cleaning & general "I think I need to cut that, plus plenty of length for batonning firewood down to kindling.
Bill

Nothin at all. It is a full utlity knife. Only real specific thing is that I am pushing these out for a special reason. There will be some up for sale as part of the fundraising in a few weeks.

And I will probably add it to my lineup :D

first 6 are back from the red bear with kydex.

They will have tek loks for shipping, but here's the photos. (the website will be getting all the other information added in the next few days and I'll post a link)

483-01.jpg

483-03.jpg

484-01.jpg

484-03.jpg

485-02.jpg

485-03.jpg

486-01.jpg

486-02.jpg

487-02.jpg

487-03.jpg

488-01.jpg

488-03.jpg

DAMN thoses look awesome. I hope a outside the wire soldier gets them

I got a few this weekend. I have to finish catching up with someone helping to get them to destinations. Once I have that locked down, I'll start mailing them off and push the donations page on my website in a much more public sort of way.

christof are the ones on that link for sale? or how does this work? I know I would have loved a care package containing something like this. I wouldn't mind contributing through the purchase of a blade or something.

I know a guy who knows a guy....

Anyway, the knives made it to Afghanistan and were gratefully received. Sounds like they are in good hands and will get to deserving Joes.

Heya, been a bit hectic locally this week-

I've gotten some donations, not all fo the first batch yet. And I am working on more!

Send me a PM or email, I have some special bits, too

Back