My new AA forge knife

Yo. Adam (of AA forge) and I did a little collaboration project not to long ago. I finally got the blade sent me handled.
Adam is a pretty darn talented guy and I really do love this knife. It's bigger than I usually like but it kinda reminds me of (Skab's) a modified dogwood I made once. About the same size and heft.
I put Osage orange scales on it with 1/8" maroon linen micarta spacers and natural micarta pins.
If you don't find anything you like in my designs you should give Adam a holler.
AAforge.com
He does top notch work. I'm impressed with what I've seen from him.:dblthumb:
p.s. Adam did the filework on this one.
5941910914_75198c8034_b.jpg

5941911012_7cd1d83a26_b.jpg

5941911126_8e95d51c04_b.jpg

Thanks for the post Iz!
That is one nice looking handle, very interesting. I like the large pin where the lanyard goes.
Yours is coming soon; between being busy and changing my mind on the handle material last minute, needless to say I'm a little behind.

Thanks,
Adam

Glad you guys like it!
Adam, no rush brother. Whenever you get to it is ok by me, I know it'll be worth the wait.

I like your knife! How tall is the blade, from edge to spine? A very useful design, thanks for showing it. The handle looks amazing.

Crm,
I'm not sure honestly. You can check out Adam's awesome work here in his sub forum.
aa forge
Ask him there and I'm sure he'll be able to tell you.

Back