My new Bhakta AK Bowie

This is from the 10-22 DOTD and is related to my earlier post about treating HIKV symptoms.

First of all, whoever sharpened my YCS and this new AK Bowie is doing a great job putting such a very sharp edge on these!

My unboxing today took place in front of one of the same coworkers present for the prior YCS and Farm Knife unboxing. He's not even into knives, but he is a collector of other fine things - and I'm certain he will sooner or later order a couple for himself.

Here's the photos:

ak_bowie-01.jpg

ak_bowie-02.jpg

ak_bowie-03.jpg

ak_bowie-04.jpg

ak_bowie-05.jpg

ak_bowie-06.jpg

ak_bowie-07.jpg

ak_bowie-08.jpg

ak_bowie-09.jpg

ak_bowie-10.jpg

ak_bowie-11.jpg

ak_bowie-12.jpg

ak_bowie-13.jpg

Nice Fuller Pron! I love a good fuller picture :)

Looks like a sweet blade there and look at you with your caliper and stuff. :D

Great pix and if your co-worker isn't ready for some HI by now, he's dead! ;)

I love my AK Bowie, but yours is something else entirely, with the wonderful, curvy wood handle, minimal cho creep, shiny red leather, the retention strap placed exactly where it should be... overall, I quite like where this model has been going lately.

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for the quality pics!

You have a great looking knife there, Jerry. I should be used to it by now, but I am continuously stunned at what fantastic pieces of work these things are at such a value. Very cool AKB - you should be proud...

Great knife and pictures. The handle is so nice.

I love my AK Bowie, but yours is something else entirely, with the wonderful, curvy wood handle, minimal cho creep, shiny red leather, the retention strap placed exactly where it should be... overall, I quite like where this model has been going lately.

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for the quality pics!

What is cho creep?

Good pix, thank you for sharing

Judging from yours and other recent DOTD pics the quality on the AK bowies is going up really well. The ones recently have seemingly been as stylish and beautiful as the originals.:thumbup:

Back