My new EDC

I have been carrying this guy for a bit and it has become and will be my main EDC as I can't find anything wrong with it. I've owned a few Sebenzas but I always wanted a Small Classic as an EDC and I finally shelled out the dough...I couldn't be happier as it is made as well as Mr. Reeve's Hollow Handled Knives. :)

1167281294-Sebenza_002.jpg

BTW, is this guy Snake Wood or Iron Wood or another?

congrats, that's not only a great looking sebbie but an excellent choice of an EDC :thumbup:

Nice knife! Looks like snakewood. One of the best things Chris did IMHO is add the inlays to the LE's and the classics. Neil at True North has a couple LH Classic inlay in snakewood that I'm trying real hard to resist.;)

Nice knife! Looks like snakewood. One of the best things Chris did IMHO is add the inlays to the LE's and the classics. Neil at True North has a couple LH Classic inlay in snakewood that I'm trying real hard to resist.;)

I'm eyeing the same two knives..........:D :D

Thanks! I like the left handed Seb although my more dominant hand is right. My CRK dealer, who was the FIRST North American dealer, has a LH, Small, Regular in BG-42 which I almost want to get because I am partially ambidextrous. The inserts on the Sebenza give it an old time look, which I really like as it has new age functioning to go along with it. :D

Back