My newest acquisition, the Emerson Regiment

Silvanus

Gold Member
I haven't seen much of anything in the way of pictures or reviews on this knife so I thought I'd write up my first impressions. On initial opening, the action is smooth as hot liquid silk and the lockup is solid and early. It's a little heavier than the other Emersons I own of similar size, and it just feels so much more rugged. Hair popping sharp as I would expect any Emerson to be from the factory, something I've not seen in the last two knives I've purchased from other companies that were twice and three times as expensive. Super grippy G10 scales and an unbelievably ergonomic grip ensure that the knife stays put in your hand. Until now, the Commander series was my favorite Emerson. Now it's the Regiment without question. I've heard only 95 were ever produced, this is number 94.

Pics!

YicS1od.jpg

YdXMrFW.jpg

NO9SVLI.jpg

mPs8Lpp.jpg

nwkA1Of.jpg

Awesome! I have been quite happy with mine. It's super smooth and easy to open without the Safe-D-Tent feature, built like a plain linerlock. You're right about the hefty feel. Love that style of blade!

I got #46. Smoothest Emerson I got out of box. I really like how it only has one detent.

Sweeet! Great idea to get that knife. The Regiment? It looks awesome! Congrats.

Is joining the association worth it in your opinion. Not to clear on the whole association. Nice knife though.

Is joining the association worth it in your opinion. Not to clear on the whole association. Nice knife though.

IMO it's worth it, Pretty much all the ECA knives go up in value and you can enter into the lottery.

Glad you liked the Regiment, I think that is one of the best handles that Emerson came up with and it's kinda of a shame they have only used it for a ECA knife.

Back