13.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 39
Thanks Caine, I had no idea Armoral Leather was a vendor here. The sheath for mine is fantastic! It's extremely well made, solid and looks great. An excellent compliment to the blade all while still being field worthy.

Many many thanks!!!! Its good to see those! :D

I saw a couple more on facebook. It feels great to see my work show up in such good spirit, I rarely get to see it after I send it off to its new owner.

That knife is fantastic, I will be putting it and the Tracker that he did some work on (oh, I do need to put a review of them on here huh?) to good use very soon. That Tracker regrind is simply amazing, changed it from a blunt instrument to a cutting, slicing, curly making machine!

I sno-sealed the sheath and modded it some.

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 15
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 15
Bank line, 800 para cord, PSK Breeden knife, Boy Scout firestarter and some snare wire.

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 7
Very cool! I love it! Sno Seal works very well with the wax I use during the making of the sheath. I use Atom Wax, which is a very thin mix and really penetrates the leather.

I like what you did there! Using the lashing holes is very smart! :) Thank you so much for posting those pics, I really appreciate it. If you, or anyone feels inclined, please post pics in use and how it weathers. I had one come back from the sand box, he thought I'd be mad, but I was overjoyed seeing it well used and abused and still holding strong. :D

Ok no problem. I figured it didnt need the sno-seal but its just something I do. But yeah Ill post pics

Back