My very first Sebenza Saturday...

12CB904F-558A-42F0-AE64-C70CE35FEDD2.jpeg Literally delivered 30 min ago. I finally understand...absolutely the nicest knife I’ve ever held. Definitely was used a bit, so probably will send it in to the spa, but, after opening it the first time, know I’m going to miss it for 4-8 weeks for sure!

Nice one!
Just wait with sending it to the spa treatment until you got another one (approx. 4-6 weeks:D).
Then the waiting time isn't so bad;)

Use it first, at least give it a chance to develop more personality from your use. Then, see if you want to send it in.

You planning to use it yourself? If so, just stick it in your pocket and go. And Congrats!

Congrats on your first ... if it's going to be a user and everything is functioning correctly ... just slip it in your pocket and use it awhile before you worry about a spa treatment.

They look great new or after a spa treatment ... but the look amazing with some honest usage markings on them !

I would take it apart, sharpened the blade, add some CRK grease to the pivot, clip it to you pocket and use it. Great knife. First one is special.

Back