• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

my wife asked me to shrink my collection - all my good ones for one price and lots of extras

My whole collection $1225 TYD

Top to bottom

CS drop forge hunter - lite use
CS master hunter 3v - no use
CS recon VG-1 used clean newly sharpened edge and paint sanded off using norton sand paper up to 1k - I didn't go for a truly polished edge.
Benchmade Adamas
Benchmade Vector
Zero tolerance limited edition 0450fcZDP in ZDP-189
Spyderco stretch ZDP-189
Benchmade full size griptilian -20cv drop point plain edge
Benchmade mini grip drop point 20cv
Benchmade sheepsfoot 20cv plain edge
Spyderco military - left handed
Ontario utilitac fully serrated tanto Aus8a
Browning Japan knife - user / beater but locks solid - bent blade then bent back / slight S curve at the tip only
1 OZ copper silver bullet silver shield
Cobra buckle
Utility knife never used

****if this sells as a lot I'll throw in two undisclosed knives and any EDC gear I find and miscellaneous knives.

I'm moving and my wife is pregnant. It's time to sell off the collection and only have one folder and one fixed blade. I will ship insured and tape the box extremely well also individually wrap the knives so there is no contact during shipping.

Any torx bits you might need I'll buy from my local hardware store if I don't have them new, off the top of my head T6,8,10,15 I know you'll need.

PayPal is Andrewlynbradley1986@gmail.com

PM me for payment information I take PP. Thank You.

Attachments

• IMG_7349.JPG
    IMG_7349.JPG
    252.1 KB · Views: 337
My whole collection $1225 TYD

Top to bottom

CS drop forge hunter - lite use
CS master hunter 3v - no use
CS recon VG-1 used clean newly sharpened edge and paint sanded off using norton sand paper up to 1k - I didn't go for a truly polished edge.
Benchmade Adamas
Benchmade Vector
Zero tolerance limited edition 0450fcZDP in ZDP-189
Spyderco stretch ZDP-189
Benchmade full size griptilian -20cv drop point plain edge
Benchmade mini grip drop point 20cv
Benchmade sheepsfoot 20cv plain edge
Spyderco military - left handed
Ontario utilitac fully serrated tanto Aus8a
Browning Japan knife - user / beater but locks solid - bent blade then bent back / slight S curve at the tip only
1 OZ copper silver bullet silver shield
Cobra buckle
Utility knife never used

****if this sells as a lot I'll throw in two undisclosed knives and any EDC gear I find and miscellaneous knives.

I'm moving and my wife is pregnant. It's time to sell off the collection and only have one folder and one fixed blade. I will ship insured and tape the box extremely well also individually wrap the knives so there is no contact during shipping.

Any torx bits you might need I'll buy from my local hardware store if I don't have them new, off the top of my head T6,8,10,15 I know you'll need.

PayPal is Andrewlynbradley1986@gmail.com

PM me for payment information I take PP. Thank You.
Whats was the only folder and only fixed you choose to have?

I'm also wondering what you decided to keep...if you don't mind sharing.
I hope it's OK to hijack this thread now that the lot has apparently sold.

Back