Mystic NCCA two day show next weekend!!

Just a heads-up to everybody, the Northeast Cutlery Collector's Association two day show will be next weekend, April 29-29 at the Groton, CT Marriot hotel. See their website for directions and more info. I will be set up with two tables of antique pocket knives, hunting knives, bowie and dirks and American military knives. This is the best quality show in the northeast. I hope to see a bunch of you there, please stop by my tables and say hello. There will also be a spectacular display of Schrade switchblade knives put on by several of the biggest switch collectors in the country and one of the Schrade owner's grandsons will be contributing many rare knives to the display. This is maybe the best show in the east guys, so come on by!!

If all goes well, I will be there on Saturday!

Gunsil,

Are you going to be there this year (April 27-28)? I would very much like to see some of these knives!

Yessir!! God willin' and the river don't rise I'll be at the NCCA show with two tables of sharp stuff. I have my tables and hotel reservations, I hate to miss this fine show. I am heading to Harrisonburg, VA today for the Shenandoah Valley three day knife show which starts tomorrow. If you get to the Mystic show stop by and say hello!!

Which are you looking forward to seeing? I should have a decent selection of antique knives and WW2 military knives. It is a very professionally produced show and there will be a lot of very knowledgeable collectors and sellers there and there is often some lively selling and trading going on in the lobby too. Hope to see you there!!

I'm really excited to see some antique knives and customs as well as talking to some of the makers! Definitely will visit your table!

I'm hoping to make it also, Gene. There is rumor of our company moving to our new building that weekend, but i hope not. I have come to enjoy the Mystic show, especially getting to see fellow knife nuts like yourself.

It's a 2 hour drive for me but I've been dying to go to a legit show for a long time. The one the NCCA puts on in Marlboro MA is on the small side and the tables of TSA confiscated knives far out number the knife makers and collectors. Sounds like a good excuse for a road trip to CT for me :D.

It's a 2 hour drive for me but I've been dying to go to a legit show for a long time. The one the NCCA puts on in Marlboro MA is on the small side and the tables of TSA confiscated knives far out number the knife makers and collectors. Sounds like a good excuse for a road trip to CT for me :D.
I try to make the Marlboro show every year.
I have yet to visit the mystic show.

I may pop in for a day but wont have any knives. Books have been much busier than anticipated.

Back